Feeding the Starving Elus

phantasm

As many of of you with Elu's already know, we Caretakers have retaken up the role of trying to keep starving Elus fed. The poor creatures do not deserve to go hungry in this world with so much candy about. As such we have started a PRIVATE list in which only CT people will be allowed to see it. This will help not only me, but all our CTs in order to hand out candy more effectively. If you have an Elu and wish to receive candy please send me an in game or forum PM stating as such. I understand privacy and the information will not be given out for any reason.

It takes 3 candy to make each Elu happy until farmed for their paper. If you should choose that option it is of no worry to us, however since we may/may not get candy boxes each week (since they are resources free for all to gather), we may not always be able to keep your Elu happy. There are a lot of Elu's out there so please be patient if we have not gotten to you.

Those who wish to help, I still buy candy 3 per 1sc. Donations are always welcome as well for the program. I did this once before the candy was horded and it worked quite well. I am excited to see this happening again.

• 6 months later...