[No Man's Land] Kross Luos

Well first, an explanation.
This is just the basic idea for my Role, though it is indeed my choice, I suspect it is too soon to be posting this, so I write this small explanation. I'm planning to link this Role to The Black Box Quest, if luck allows me to be successful in it. If not, this post could always be changed. The only reason I'm posting this so soon, without any insurance of my success, is how well it fits together. One can only hope.

Time does not exist.
If someone is outside of it, understands it, somehow, they can see forward, back, and so forth.
This is a very interesting concept, and it has grabbed my interest. And so, I've decided to dedicate my time to watching both the future and the past, however, I still do not know how that can be done.
Therefore, my first objective is to gather knowledge on time itself, and how it can be altered, perceived, and watched.
That said, I consider myself to be a Prophet Apprentice, or a Prophet in the making, or even a Prophet in training. Whichever makes more sense.
This sentence, "Time does not exist.", was gathered from a symbol: A sideways hourglass. (This is going to depend entirely on how well I do on The Black Box Quest.) Maybe it was pure luck that brought me to see that symbol, and even more so that brought me to understand it's meaning. Or perphaps I didn't understand it correctly. But for now, I must focus on gathering all understanding I can about such things.