Judging: My pet is at MD birthday

Tom Pouce

Judging Quest: My pet is at MD birthday  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[size=5]Judging Quest: My pet is at MD birthday[/size]

[b]Please help in rating to chose our winners[/b] :)

[b]Participants:[/b] Master, Kyphis the Bard

Rating is in answering the 3 questions of the pole ... ill convert the result in an global ranking

[b]The 3 criteria to judge[/b]
- I like it (whatever may be your reasons)
- it’s original
- it’s MD like ... and fully in that quest spirit

the entries are there : [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13961-quest-my-pet-is-at-md-birthday/"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13961-quest-my-pet-is-at-md-birthday/[/url]

Vote in pole the participant have earned to have your voting

Tom Pouce :)

i understood that one need to`:
- message council (done)
- got an ok to do quest
- one should not promise any winning (no prize was promised)

in my message to concil i had said it would be rate by witch criteria and judge by pole

witch i am doing

after pole and my ranking ... concil will have info to award whatever prise they want and witch they want

[color=#0000ff]and doing it now so concil have result for the week end[/color]

and i am comlying with annoncement

i have send message to concil in "suggesting" prise

if i did not understand right sorry but its what i understand

Tom Pouce

----------
[color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2525 - [2013-04-02 14:30:27 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]Birthday Questing - Have you got your Questmakers Pass?[/b]
During the MD birthday we would like you to run your own quests. The difference from normal is that we want them to fit certain criteria. All questmakers who want to make a quest for the MD Birthday need to contact council to inform them they will be making one. Once we have received this we shall add you to the list of questmakers. Quests should be fun, inventive and shouldn't take over a week to finish. We ask that you do not state you are sponsoring any rewards for the quests and do not announce the winners until we tell you can. This is because our rewards will be given out based on a wide range of criteria and want to ensure fairness across the board. You are free to give rewards for the results but we do not want you to state them before hand. For the majority of quests, assume that 1st, 2nd, 3rd position will be given rewards by us.
All quests that players participate in will be judged by the new quest voting system, this will give us and the Treasure Keepers an idea of how fun the quest was. Quest makers will receive rewards based on how fun, interesting, difficult the quest was. These are not the only criteria, but if lots of people loved your quest you are likely to get a nice reward.
All questers that participate in quests will get points based on how many they complete. These points will be scaled based on a number of undisclosed factors. Quest rewards shall be based on a large amount of categories for competing quests, not just on number. All questers that win a quest will get some form of reward so it is not just for the person who finishes the most.
If you want to apply for a questmaker pass so that your quest is counted in competition contact council with
Playername
Quest name
Approximate quest difficulty (easy, medium, hard)
Approximate quest time (short <30 minutes, medium <3 hours, long day+)
Quests should be run during the MD birthday and should end during or just after the event. This will allow us to promptly announce the winners and rewards.

-------------

[color=#ff0000]do not announce the winners until we tell you can. This is because our rewards will be given out based on a wide range of criteria and want to ensure fairness across the board. You are free to give rewards for the results but we do not want you to state them before hand. For the majority of quests, assume that 1st, 2nd, 3rd position will be given rewards by us.[/color]

right
- i did not annonce any prise
- i am not annoncing any winner, just ranking like i said in message and quest definition given to concil
note: it would be really funny if concil dont follow that in there giving prize

---------
[color=#ff0000][size=5]this is what i summitted to concil[/size][/color]

[font=Verdana][size=3]subject: Questmakers Pass
Looking to do 2 quests

---------
Player name: Tom Pouce
Quest name: anniversary sweet treat
Approximate quest difficulty (easy, medium, hard): has easy or hard as participants want to make it... see the quest description
Approximate quest time (short <30 minutes, medium <3 hours, long day+): as short or long as participant want to make it to make there entry, ... but quest will last from posting in forum the quest, and end 4 days after.

Quest: anniversary sweet treat

Post in forum what would be the sweet treat recipe and description (illustration allow), as if you where making some for MD Birthday

[color=#0000ff]The judging will be by poll where entries would be rate by 3 criteria
- look savory, I would love to eat it
- its original ..
- it’s realistic, I think it can be made or cook for real[/color]

-----------

Player name: Tom Pouce
Quest name: My pet is at MD birthday
Approximate quest difficulty (easy, medium, hard): has easy or hard as participants want to make it. see the quest description
Approximate quest time (short <30 minutes, medium <3 hours, long day+): as short or long as participant want to make it to make there entry, ... but quest will last from posting in forum the quest , and end 4 days after.

Quest: My pet is at MD birthday

Post an picture of your pet or costume, decorate or ... ready for MD birthday

if you don’t have an live pet to costume, decorate or ... ready for MD birthday
you can instead draw an imaginary pet

Drawing need to have MD in it, and picture have MD in it

[color=#0000ff]The judging will be by pole where entries would be rate by 3 criteria
- I like it
- it’s original
- it’s MD like ... and fully in that quest spirit[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by Tom Pouce