Adept Message Bug

Change

When I click message to message one of my adepts on the page that lists my current adepts, it says, "Editing session expired, Editing sessions expire once every hour (server time). Please close window and send again. Below is a copy of your message:". The 'copy of my message' is also blank (since I didn't get the chance to write it in the first place).

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]This is actually what happens everytime you send a message but the time expires if you go further than every one hour. Say your pm was written at around 18.55 ST but you send it at 19.01 it expired. This also applies for when you edit your pages or attacking players.[/font]

• Root Admin

[quote name='lightsage' timestamp='1367169424' post='135400']
No, it's definitely broken right now. I think chewy forgot these when he made the message time limit an hour instead of until the next full hour.
[/quote]
Correct

[quote name='Peace' timestamp='1367169266' post='135399']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]This is actually what happens everytime you send a message but the time expires if you go further than every one hour. Say your pm was written at around 18.55 ST but you send it at 19.01 it expired. This also applies for when you edit your pages or attacking players.[/font]
[/quote]
The new system means all PM's last an hour now, please read the most recent announcements.

[quote name='Change' timestamp='1367168389' post='135397']
When I click message to message one of my adepts on the page that lists my current adepts, it says, "Editing session expired, Editing sessions expire once every hour (server time). Please close window and send again. Below is a copy of your message:". The 'copy of my message' is also blank (since I didn't get the chance to write it in the first place).
[/quote]

This should be fixed now