The Plea Of A Slave - The Man We've Loved

addy

I.. was there..

Those fires that raged..those, pieces of glass spread on the floor..theyre still etched in my mind.Who did this?Why did they do it?These questions still rage in my mind.

'I work at the kitchen, and it is my job to bring meals to the warden.This evening when I came back to clean up his supper I found him lying unconscious.Its messy there and broken glass everywhere.The place was on fire.There was number 4 too.we carried him to safety.Then I took care of Mr. Menteh while number04 went back to put out the fire.'

I dont seek rewards for finding the perpetrator of this heinous crime, I seek justice.My slave brethrens, my masters, Mr. Menteh is a man I love and adore.He's a man we all have loved and adored.Then why?Who?How dare they?..

Come with me my fellow friends, seek out the person who did this.Do this not for me or for these rewards that cheapen our love.Do it for the sake of the man who lies in the hospital bed.Do it for the man who fights for his life with his last breaths.Do it for the pain this act has stirred in your heart.Do this not for the happy memories Mr. Menteh left us with as he fights on.Do it to to avenge those memories that may never be..

My brothers, this is my plea..

#the handwriting is too shaky from this point to read properly.The scent of tears still hangs loosely from the piece of paper handed to nimrodel by her loving slave#

signed:-
Slave03

Btw dan, Addy did this because he doesnt have access to flash and roleplaying the same piece of info every single time using a phone is very difficult. So if you are ready to consider this as roleplay, good enough. Else I guess this piece of information would have to be skipped.

Justice my dear friend, Justice.

My love will not be cheapened with this...this "game" or "quest" youre trying to make this tradgedy into.I just want someone, anyone to find out who did this to Mr. Menteh, who may or may not be Menhir's secret identity, and bring that villain to feel the same pain he made us feel.

Justice my dear friend, Justice.

For noobs who haven't seen the war being dominated by powers,  

for those people who haven't seen Jail,

and for those who haven't seen the dark side of MD.

So u say Justice will win ah ?

Ahahah...AAAAahahaha..

Of course it will

cos' in MD the strongest will become Justice.

Anyway i am In .... so lets start the fun hehe.

Edited by Tipu