Managerial position for Festival of War and Remembrance

Metal Bunny

Alright, I am slowly coming back to MD. Once my thesis is done, I'll definitely have some more time, as a lot of things will be ending in my real life.

However, I am going to be away during the usual time for the Festival of War and Remembrance, due to a vacation in China and see some family again, a debating tournament in my own city, as well as training and preparing for, and competing in, the European University Debating Championships 2013 in Manchester, I am NOT going to be able to do a lot of MD during latter 2nd half of July and the first 3 weeks of August.

This means that, seeing as I want to keep the festival going and make it more into a tradition, as well as making sure that other activities or quests go into it, I will open up the position for manager of the Festival.

It will be a paid position.
You will have some creative freedom, concerning quests and stuff.

There will be some guidelines.

There will be like 1 or 2 rules you can't break.

I am mostly putting this up now, to see if people are enthusiastic about this, or not. As well as how much in compensation they expect.
It takes at least 2 weeks.
1 week of doing stuff, and 1 week of organizing and planning and making new quests or adding stuff to the stories.

Let me kindly know your opinion on this.

Ooh! All the best fluffy buns! Hope you rock the tournament!

I might set up a quest or a series of mini quests depending on the availability of time. I'm afraid I cant apply for managerial post though... I'm bad at co ordination. :p

• 4 weeks later...