Halloween gift box

Nimrodel

I won a Melodic charm in Burnsy's quest and chose a halloween gift box from the treasure. When i opened it, It said I got an elu, gift wrap, 5 credits and History of elucubration item. But instead of History of elucubration item, I got an improvised rain collector. Is it a bug? I really wanted the elu papers. Was wondering if this was intentional.

• Root Admin

I won a Melodic charm in Burnsy's quest and chose a halloween gift box from the treasure. When i opened it, It said I got an elu, gift wrap, 5 credits and History of elucubration item. But instead of History of elucubration item, I got an improvised rain collector. Is it a bug? I really wanted the elu papers. Was wondering if this was intentional.

Rendril was working on them, i have no clue what they do, from what i know the code isnt finished or similar. iv no clue how you got an improvised rain collector as i just make those items recently.

Will look into it.

Rendril was working on them, i have no clue what they do, from what i know the code isnt finished or similar. iv no clue how you got an improvised rain collector as i just make those items recently.

Will look into it.

Thank you very much. If its of any help, The id of the rain collector is 0 and it belongs to loreroot.

• Root Admin

If anyone has any "Gift Boxes" please pass them to me, or send me their ID's so i can remove them.

They are not finished since rendril left before finishing them, somehow this one broke a LR raincollector, hence why i want any moved away until they work.

If anyone has any "Gift Boxes" please pass them to me, or send me their ID's so i can remove them.

They are not finished since rendril left before finishing them, somehow this one broke a LR raincollector, hence why i want any moved away until they work.

so do i get to keep my contents? or should i return them?

Edited by Nimrodel

• 11 months later...