Black screen of.. MD !

Andur

As some (including you Chewett) recommended me the Opera browser, I got it. Aaaand below is a screenshot of the black..flash..thing. (first time Opera runs MD on this PC !)

[I logged out of my account to log in again (hoping it'll be fixed somehow :D) and It's on 15 min cooldown -__-. So I logged in on the demo account, print screens are from there]

Reinstalled flash, no good. 

[attachment=4424:Flash black 2.jpg]

[attachment=4425:Flash black.jpg]

I experienced this same problem in chrome a few versions back. If your version of Opera is greater than 15 this may be that chrome and opera now share a common codebase ('Blink' rendering engine). If this is the case,  it will probably be fixed by the next update.

Edited by The Warrior

It seems you are right, It's a problem with the version 15 of Opera, it's made like the EA games, fast released and not finished. -_-

I installed the old 12.16version of Opera and it's working perfectly now. I hope the update 15 will be better soon, you can't even set a homepage :/

Edited by Andur

Although Opera is still developed by the same people, due to them moving over to a different rendering engine that was concentrating on different W3C specifications, it feels like a completely different browser. I do hope that Opera keep their individuality, because at the moment it feels they are just a older version of chrome.

• 9 months later...