Get A Clue

Ivorak

The Fictionist tells me there's been a robbery.  Your task is to find out who the thief is.  Naturally, you'll have to figure out who was been robbed first.

Find the victims and the thief by asking questions of Ivorak and/or Max Mortlock.  Each question costs one silver.  Alternatively, you can buy questions in bulk for an agreed upon price (secrets, creatures, etc.).  Keep careful notes, you'll never know what might come in handy.  Also note that collaboration is permitted, but whether collaborating is to your advantage or not is left to your determination. All those questions can get pricey, so try not to repeat yourself (or others) if you can help it. We'll make things simpler by requiring that all questions be asked in the in-realm chat. (Answers on the other hand, will be left to our own discretion.  Try to bribe us, I dare you.)  If this drags out, we may start holding miniquests with free questions as a reward.

Award for top finisher starts at 2 Gold Coins (will likely increase over time with participation and/or sponsorship) and there are a few other awards.

[spoiler]

eXglmqul.jpg

u8I89Np.jpg

X3RjNNV.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edit: Oh, duh, I forgot to explain the rules for questions.  You can't just ask who did it, obviously, unless your question is really more of an answer ("Was it Mur with the lamp?").  Approach the truth from an oblique.  If your question is not something we can answer directly, we will tell you to ask again.

Edited by Ivorak