Beyond rainwater..

Zyrxae

These were inspired by a comment of an acquaintance:

- Cloud-catching net, to be used on cloudy days.

What could cloud-bits do? Up to you.

Like this?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110421141638.htm

A fog-harvesting device consists of a fence-like mesh panel, which attracts droplets, connected to receptacles into which water drips

• Root Admin

I dont know if mine are an exception buty archealogist tools are used for bones not skulls.

That was because the previous owner of them didnt want to wait for the ability to gather skulls to come out, and was exceptionally insistent in getting them coded.

I had an idea to gather solar energy during the sunny weather in a form of heat. Make sort of hybrid between heat jar and improvised rain collector - "solar energy collector". Could be an alternative way to gather some heat especially for young players with low stats.

I had an idea to gather solar energy during the sunny weather in a form of heat. Make sort of hybrid between heat jar and improvised rain collector - "solar energy collector". Could be an alternative way to gather some heat especially for young players with low stats.

Interesting..pushes the boundary between 'real' heat and MD heat as expression of human interest/activity. The missing link here seems to be the ability for people in sufficient numbers to affect realm-wide weather..How might this work?