Government Inactive?

Chewett

• Root Admin

I sent grido a question a couple months ago and got no reply, i then sent it again to all 3 members of the government and again yesterday on the recommendation of Nim and have heard nothing, not even a reply of "We have read your PM and are discussing it" Is there some other means to contact them than ingame PM's?

Or, is there a recommended way to contact them in? If i am to ask more questions i dont really want to wait months for no answer.

i believe there was no process per say

as i dont think it was believed they would ALL be gone at once.

I would suggest if you need the question asked to them on the forum we do have a hidden section.

That one of the golemus people could post to it. on your behalf.

or if it is item/role related well not sure what to suggest

as i understand they would be based on there position to make a call on it.

I held off on posting this because I decided to bite my tongue on it, but something else has been posted elsewhere of a similar nature today so I've changed my mind.

Firstly I still very much consider you a friend Chewett, and regardless what I put here, that is still the case.

I strongly question your motives in posting this thread when the nature of what you asked was of minimal/nil importance for yourself. Also I would appreciate it if you did not spread fallacies on the forum - "a couple months ago" was 1 month ago, and I did reply, several times to you including something along the lines of "We have read your PM and are discussing it". You asked me to provide you with an official response on the matter, which I did not, but then I truly have no need to do so.

• Root Admin

---

So, now iv had time to properly read your PM, let me reply publicly and privately. I have sent you a PM.

>>>when the nature of what you asked was of minimal/nil importance for yourself

The reasoning, is because i have been planning to do some changes to the aramors, which directly hinge on what GG's offical stance on them is. On the contrary, it is very important to me.

>>and I did reply, several times to you including something along the lines of "We have read your PM and are discussing it"

I talked with MRAlyon, and he states you had never brought it up at all. So who am i to believe here?

>>> which I did not, but then I truly have no need to do so.

If you dont want to, then i shall go ahead with the plans without GG comment, but if i am going to be changing things in your land then i am going to do you the courtesy of asking you. If you dont want to give an opinion, or wont eve reply then you cannot then later come and complain that i didnt ask your opinion.

So, i ask again, What is the GG stance on attacking the aramours?

----

EDIT: I have just received a reply from yrth, labeled from the current active GG citizens, stating that they should not be attacked, is this the official view of GG?

Edited by Chewett

The vote is valid as long as you count those who voiced an opinion. But yeah we did elect a government and they should answer hopefully faster than a referendum can be organized ;) So Chew if you are time shortage use Yrth's info.

You said you asked because people were attacking the aramors, you mentioned absolutely nothing regarding any changes you had planned. Had you mentioned such I would have held your request with more pertinence.

Please hold Yrth's reply as the official view, that they should not be attacked.