Editing Papers Bug

Aquellia

[spoiler]9qchg0.png

[/spoiler]

An print screen of the bug, the center where text would normally appear can't be selected and the text that should be there is not. When clicking the cancel or save button it briefly appears as normal and closes.

Edited by Aquellia

I was not able to Test another browser before It Fixed itself. But before it fixed itself I clicked to edit it again to see if it persisted.

I got an error which said I did not have access to the document and that it has been reported.

I refreshed and tried it again and now it works.

I honestly have no clue what caused the bug. There was no browser update or change, and the edit page was working perfectly find the night before. I didn't have any other errors beside that one just before it corrected itself. If it occurs again I will post here and give any details I can.

It was not working for about an hour from when I first tried to edit my papers.

If you do manage to catch this bug again,  note the time.   I've seen very much oddness if I'm editing and the clock ticks past the top of the hour. 

(such as 12:01, and I last made a change at 11:57)   Not sure if that;'s related, but I have seen the "no access + reported"  when that happens to me.

• Root Admin

If you do manage to catch this bug again,  note the time.   I've seen very much oddness if I'm editing and the clock ticks past the top of the hour. 
(such as 12:01, and I last made a change at 11:57)   Not sure if that;'s related, but I have seen the "no access + reported"  when that happens to me.

No, the new EID change i implemented has removed this restriction.

• 9 months later...