Life Orbs Dont Work

JadenDew

I am not sure if this bug is consistent for all types of Life Orbs (I hold the Superchargeable Life Orb) but mine doesn't heal the owner when it suppose to:

It has a required amount of heat that it needs before it can be used on another person (eg. 20k heat for superchargable) but before that amount you can still opt to Activate the Orb

"Use on self" will be written on the interface in this situation

However, when you press continue... no changes in VE, item goes on cooldown and all heat in the orb is consumed

Past that 20k heat, after selecting Activate, the interface will allow you to type a target playername in it.

That works for every player BUT the owner..

Eg. Type my name in it.. and hit continue.. heat gone, cooldown active but my VE remains the same

I would be glad if you could look into it.. :)

Edited by JadenDew

• Root Admin

So this again boils down to "if you dont report it, i dont know it". I dont need to remind everyone of the research and connections debarcle do i? When everyone assumed i knew it was broken but no one told me?

Good.

And i shall repeat again, for everyone, please report bugs, all and any. I much prefere to close a bug with telling you its not a bug, or similar, than not ever knowing. My time is well spent reading bug reports (NO SARCASM) but it is not well spent trying to chase down an issue that someone never reported, and i only noticed because i ended up using it.
----

as for this, i didnt even knew these items existed til soothing pmed me a while back, i will try and look into what they are actually meant to do.

• Root Admin

I am not sure if this bug is consistent for all types of Life Orbs (I hold the Superchargeable Life Orb) but mine doesn't heal the owner when it suppose to:

It has a required amount of heat that it needs before it can be used on another person (eg. 20k heat for superchargable) but before that amount you can still opt to Activate the Orb

"Use on self" will be written on the interface in this situation

However, when you press continue... no changes in VE, item goes on cooldown and all heat in the orb is consumed

Past that 20k heat, after selecting Activate, the interface will allow you to type a target playername in it.

That works for every player BUT the owner..

Eg. Type my name in it.. and hit continue.. heat gone, cooldown active but my VE remains the same

I would be glad if you could look into it.. :)

Yeah i know the issue, encountered the same problem with the recent items :D

its a pretty simple fix, if you want to change the user with any items you need to do it a different way. I can probably fix this tonight no matter what time my train gets in :)

if someone can give me the ID of an orb, or even better pass me one before i get home, i will be idle at GoE. PM me to say who left it, and what your player ID number is.