Adepts and Registration.

Roommate! College, or perhaps renting out with someone as a responsible adult who cannot yet afford his or her own house. How exciting. I should get ol Cholly to come and play sometime..

From what I've heard, you get the boost right away, once the game recognizes that you have an active adept. Basically, instead of healing 8, 10 or whatever percent you normally heal a creature when you click it, it heals 8% percent more of your vitality in one click. Or some value more.. I can't seem to find where I once got this information.

Apparently though, more features are going to come out as a reward for having adepts.

0 adepts = 1 ap for 8% regen.

1 adepts = 16% (8+8) for 1 ap.

2 adepts = 24

etc etc

you will save ap and if you manage to get 12 adepts.. well :P

Haha, I've been badgering people I know to come play this game since its actually fun and requires you to think. But most of them are hooked on WoW so they don't understand why they can't walk around... *sigh*

Haha, I've been badgering people I know to come play this game since its actually fun and requires you to think. But most of them are hooked on WoW so they don't understand why they can't walk around... *sigh*

lol....

Why can't I move? Press enter man... [appearing in live chat] wwwwwwaaaaaaasssssssdddddwwwwwasdwa

It doesn't work, hax!

lol

lol >_<

I've tried to recruit a few people, but they're all stuck in their own games and don't want to bother moving to a new one or, worse yet, they don't play online games and are unwilling to start.

): Loser friends that don't want to bother playing with me.

MB:

Lol, Yeah. The one time I managed to get one of my friends from WoW to play, that appeared in chat for like twenty minutes. I almost cried.

Glai:

Yes, W is forward, S is reverse, A is spin left, D is spin right. And they're the basic controls of any FPS.

Lulu:

I hate people who arn't willing to try something new. Well, that and the fact that I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Glai:

Yes, W is forward, S is reverse, A is spin left, D is spin right. And they're the basic controls of any FPS.

Woah.. I thought WoW was a mmorpg, not a FPS. >:) I need to get my facts straight.

But yuh, besides the arrow buttons and numpad, WASD is the default~ But you can't say that's true for all games, nor could I assume that it is for WoW.

for any FPS

Not just fps, it's in every action game, so if you're playing ADnD, like NwN2, you can opt to walk around with wasd. Also, it used to be the arrow buttons in fps, like in halflife1, but they changed it to wasd, because at some point you needed more buttons within reach to use all those nice new options, like mercilessly pwning newbs like ants, as you drop bombs from a jetplane.. oh yeah baby... also it's better for you, as there is more distance between your mouse hand and the keyboard hand (unless you're lefthanded, sucks to be you) and your pinky won't be mutilated so much anymore. Unless you use the lft ctrl button or the z button to crouch or go prone, you p*ssy camper, you deserve a bomb on your head... :)

Also, trying to get people interested in the same games is kinda hard, unless it's mainstream. This isn't mainstream because it requires thinking. :)

Also, trying to get people interested in the same games is kinda hard, unless it's mainstream. This isn't mainstream because it requires thinking. :)

True, I've tried to recruit some firends and they were like "this is like pokemon, but with no graphics, I'll just go raid in WoW" Plus they couldn't even wait those 15 min on the story mode without whining, and worst of all some of them didn't register as my adepts becaus that way I'd be their "boss" :)

• 3 months later...