Safety Time

I am totaly Fed up and sick of waiting all day to heal my creatures, then traveling to Willows shop to try and fight the beast guards, having to wait for the page to load then set up a ritual, and then before i even finish the ritual, Being attacked and loosing all my VE and having to re-do the whole cycle all over again.. Frankly Im fed up with it at this point. :)

I Really Want you to introduce a small time frame for new arivals to an area to be safe from attacks... Maybe like 15 - 30 seconds, so they can at least have time for the Players list to load before we recieve a Attack logg message!!!

I am totaly Fed up and sick of waiting all day to heal my creatures, then traveling to Willows shop to try and fight the beast guards, having to wait for the page to load then set up a ritual, and then before i even finish the ritual, Being attacked and loosing all my VE and having to re-do the whole cycle all over again.. Frankly Im fed up with it at this point. :)

I Really Want you to introduce a small time frame for new arivals to an area to be safe from attacks... Maybe like 15 - 30 seconds, so they can at least have time for the Players list to load before we recieve a Attack logg message!!!

Agreed. I don't even bother trying to play on the "peak" hours. Because I know I'll just lose over and over and thats just from trying to zone into a place.