Message Cloud and PM Labels working toghether

Andur

About this  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When someone sends a PM with a label (including "Other..") it should be sent inside one of the 'orbs' of the message Cloud, simply having an option for each orb to set a 'keyword' so when that keyword is used as label on a pm it gets sent there.

Also when a new message enters an orb and it's unread it should change color (i was thinking invert the color? i think it gets blue-white).

This 'feature' will save us from manually sorting messages and also encourage the usage of the Cloud (I honestly am too lazy sometimes to sort or even bother sorting, although I sometimes need to)

Edit: And maybe integrate Labels into Message Cloud in the MDShop as one item?

Edited by Andur

I don't like the message cloud. Even if I were to use it, there's too many categories to sort things into. Having two or three categories might be useful sometimes, but not twenty or whatever it is. I also don't like the way it changes the interface. The whole thing's a bit too complicated for my apparently old man-ish mind.

Maybe adding an option to choose how much categories you want will make it easier for everybody : people who use only a few would easily find them, and those who need a lot of organisation will be able to sort a lot. The maximum number would be the actual number of categories.

At least this idea will make it more suitable for everyone ^^.

• Root Admin

Maybe adding an option to choose how much categories you want will make it easier for everybody : people who use only a few would easily find them, and those who need a lot of organisation will be able to sort a lot. The maximum number would be the actual number of categories.

At least this idea will make it more suitable for everyone ^^.

That would require recoding the flash object. Something im not going to do.

Do people think that the forum style message system is better?