empty notebook

xrieg

• Root Admin

I didn't use notebook quite a few montjhs and when I needed its content I found it gone - it's empty now. Among other stuff there was some credit codes - so I would appreciate if it could be restored.

Char: xrieg

208792 (?)

After rendril changed the display, did you back it up before he changed it (like he said) and then ensure it was working fine after? Can these backups be used?

I didn't use notebook quite a few montjhs and when I needed its content I found it gone - it's empty now. Among other stuff there was some credit codes - so I would appreciate if it could be restored.

Char: xrieg

208792 (?)

That ID is wrong FYI.

Its odd... it looks like rendrils script to convert all the notebooks was broken, yours wasnt converted. I will try and convert it over.

----

actually it looks like it completely failed to convert peoples over. Many of them are not fixed...

Will be looking into this further, i have PMed you the content for now, i suggest you put that back manually.

• 6 years later...