Stuck at Paper cabin

Valkor

I am new to this game but so far the game looks really neat so I took the time to post this screeny to show yall whats going on and in hopes that someone knows how to fix it. Game looks great so far though. =] EDIT: On the second screenshot .... should the windows look like that?

Images Removed due to age - chewett

post-1789-1212126735_thumb.png

Sorry for posting the bug here but... it seams that i dont have the patiens with te new forum

i have tryed to post a new topic but that page shown to me it is so huge that i can not write in it. It is not in hight but in lenght that in the problem, it is so huge that i can't fiend the begining or the end of the box in witch we write by scroling with the mouse. Using the arrows will take me houres and what ever i do i can not fiend the topic name box or the post button.

i dont know what it is but evrything in the forum seams fine, except for this problem, hope it will be fixed

Sorry for posting the bug here but... it seems that I don't have any patience with the new forum.

I have tried to post a new topic but the page is so huge that I cannot write in it. It is not height, but rather length that is the problem. It is so huge that, using the mouse, I can't find the beginning or the end of the box in which to write. Using the arrows would take me hours, and whatever I do I cannot find the topic name box or the post button.

I don't know what it is, but everything in the forum seems fine, except for this problem. I hope it will be fixed.

^-- Spelling and grammar corrected courtesy of the new forum :)

Thrall, what is your browser and OS?