The Never Repeating Word Challenge

Yoshi

Sorry, I was out of town for work all week, just getting to this now.

If a challenger gets challenged, the person that they took over for needs to show proof of their word count.

Grido needed to show his 114 word count.

Sir Blut is currently in the lead.

Edited by Yoshi

I didn't realize this went to a second page, hence the edit of my previous post.

Because of my lack of being here, and because of Sir Blut potentially passing you, you get a freebie.  Fix up your repeats, add more words, and try again.

I didn't realize this went to a second page, hence the edit of my previous post.

Because of my lack of being here, and because of Sir Blut potentially passing you, you get a freebie.  Fix up your repeats, add more words, and try again.

But I stole EE's 135 when I successfully challenged him? So my score is a 135 but my claim is only 93.

If you go back and read the rules, you took over the previous leaders count, which was Grido's 114. Whether he actually has that amount or not is now null and void and you both get a second chance at this due to me not being here, and Sir Blut currently possibly beating both of you.

I accept the challenge, even if Chew was being mean :P

You'll forgive my tardiness I hope.

[log=121]

I fear that many have been led to the wrong conclusion regarding Golemus Golemicarum.(14)

It was implied mountains form under pressure, rock pushing against itself, however magicians were at fault for this accident from nature.(21)

Some called them science wizards, using fancy tricks and technology, showing off what could be done with tension - wind up clockwork providing all their power. Others though gave much worse names...(31)

Whether they possessed true magic is unknown, time fades memory into history, which in turn becomes legend.(17)

Rumours imply life remains within those bodies, like embers, awaiting a specific moment of awakening.(15)

Who knows when these beings may return, if conquering will become an aim or just silent observation as has happened so long now. (23)

(121)[/log]

Edited by Grido

• 2 weeks later...