The Never Repeating Word Challenge

Yoshi

Alright, so this may or may not be my last group activity/quest in MD.

The rules are simple..ish... 

You have to write a coherent, factual, and grammatically correct strip of words pertaining to MD, WITHOUT USING A SINGLE WORD TWICE.  However, you do not have to post it quite yet.  All you do initially is post the number of words that you have in your sentence/paragraph/essay/book.  When someone makes another longer group of words, they will then post their number, and knock you out of the lead.  But here's the catch: You can lie.  You can say that you wrote down 40 words, but in actuality, you only wrote 20.  Which is perfectly fine, you may even win if nobody challenges you on it.  BUT, if somebody does challenge you on it, and you did indeed lie, you will be disqualified.  If somebody challenges you and you were not lying, the challenger gets disqualified.  If the challenger is successful, they will overtake the lead with the previous leaders word count. If a challenger gets challenged, the person that they took over for needs to show proof of their word count.  If they are also lying, the latest challenger will take over yet again the previous leader, with the lying person being disqualified.  If you are challenged, you MUST post your set of words within 24 hours of the challenge. Meaning you CAN, if you do lie, make up something within 24 hours.  Be careful though, because it has to have the exact number of words that you say it does. If you say you have 40 words, and you in fact have 42, and someone challenges you, that is still considered a lie, even if it's a typo.  So count carefully.

Do you have the guts to participate?

EDIT:
PRIZE: A silver coin for every unique person that is involved.

This will end on April 30th, 00:00 server time

I'll start it, but I will not participate further.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 words.
Edited by Yoshi

• 3 weeks later...

I'll just post my 93 and hope it's what I need:

[spoiler]

Grido disbanded the triumvirate claiming power as Golemus's Leader shortly afterwards. Rophs, who would not follow false kings that usurped power from elected officials, decided to rebel against Fusioneers, Kelle'tha Order, Guerilla Golemicarum, and MR's Fraternity showing opposition towards newfound dictators. Knowing any fool could claim such positions he ran in an election for justice, preventing tyranny from conquering his homeland. Now, satisfied by status quo, our hero continued visiting Awiiya's seeds weekly, MD's birthday quickly approached after all. Somebody received a Bubble Weaver along with title of Seedwalker allowing unlimited Wiiya harvesting.

[/spoiler]

I'll just post my 93 and hope it's what I need:

[spoiler]

Grido disbanded the triumvirate claiming power as Golemus's Leader shortly afterwards. Rophs, who would not follow false kings that usurped power from elected officials, decided to rebel against Fusioneers, Kelle'tha Order, Guerilla Golemicarum, and MR's Fraternity showing opposition towards newfound dictators. Knowing any fool could claim such positions he ran in an election for justice, preventing tyranny from conquering his homeland. Now, satisfied by status quo, our hero continued visiting Awiiya's seeds weekly, MD's birthday quickly approached after all. Somebody received a Bubble Weaver along with title of Seedwalker allowing unlimited Wiiya harvesting.

[/spoiler]

Oh well. 

Edit: The "power" was not with you on this one. 

Edited by Lania