New paper

Ary Endleg

I want more papers! I'm so jelous of alliance members who get their shiny Alliance statement paper. Could one new paper be made and given out to citizens too?

Name: Land proclamation

Requirements: Citizenship of any land.

Icon: Does it matter? Ally paper and achievements have same icon on player details in area to the right of the chat.

I filled other papers with other content, sure I can squeeze it in one of other papers, but if player wants to read about ally he needs to click ally paper and it's there and not dig through all papers in search of something that might not be there. Sure there isn't that big difference from ally and land and one supplements the other, but citizens don't have access to ally paper. It's standardized and better organized this way. It also supports citizenship system which has bigger capacity and potential than ally one has. Although at current population it isn't evident of course.

Slighhtly off topic. This also reminds me of topic for player details being redone, badge is so easily visible, while citizenship isn't, it passes long time before people notice you actually belong to a land.