Battle log bug?

Sacosphilz

There are two separate incidents:

A few days ago, I went idle in a public location. When I logged in again, I've unsurprisingly got some attacks on me while I was idle, but when I checked the battle log and my creatures, I found these two facts which I think were contradicting each other:

1.1. According to my battle logs, I won the last two battles with surviving creatures.

1.2. None of my creatures (except eggs and little birds) had any VE left when I logged in.

Just earlier today, I logged off while at the Path of Loneliness (with that tree :) ), but when I logged in later...

2.1. I've been attacked a few times during the offline period. (But I admit that this can easily be explained if I simply went idle and didn't actually log off, and I don't completely trust my memory on this one either.)

2.2. The first attack is from none other than .Muratus del Mur., who's supposed to be in a different MP level than me, but that might or might not be a bug. :D

2.3. In the last recorded battle in my battle log, it listed creatures I never have as part of my army. More specifically, it shows two identical armies but with different VE binding and bonuses fighting each other. I could not read or capture the battle log messages, but it seems to me that those creatures were fighting with the abilities that matched their appeared creature types. I'm guessing those identical rituals were actually one ritual used by the attacker.

Well I can explain the second one... Mur was testing out a number of spells, and u just happened to be on the receiving end of them by virtue of the fact that u were in that particular location.

Thanks. :lol:

I still don't know what to make of the first incident though. Any ideas, anyone? :D

Yuh. I think it has to do with a certain secret feature released a while back. But I don't know if I should speak of it. Let's just say that it deletes certain fight logs when activated, and so the same fight logs recorded in the corresponding player might be deleted at the same time. My guess. Feel free to delete if I'm wrong, someone.

what happened is yes mur can attack anyone he sees fit to and his creatures are new and

necrovian

the answer to your first one as i see it is that you probably had a lucky streak going maybe accessed the secret earlier talked about or that your creatures just barely survived maybe you were attacked with a def ritual and tey did no damage

you can still be attacked even if you have 42 vp on some of you creatures or a total of 42 vp

it will use the ritual you use on offense and if it has a vp boost from a good amount of wins then you will give that to the creatures other than that i can see no reason for it

hope this helps you

Yuh. I think it has to do with a certain secret feature released a while back. But I don't know if I should speak of it. Let's just say that it deletes certain fight logs when activated, and so the same fight logs recorded in the corresponding player might be deleted at the same time. My guess. Feel free to delete if I'm wrong, someone.

Now that you mention it, that secret feature is probably the answer to the first incident. (Yes, I've been using it too. It rocks too much. :P ) It's easy to imagine that feature to work that way if I were coding it.

If the phenomenon is indeed that secret feature's fault, right now it's probably not worth the effort to fix it since people can barely read the current battle logs anyway, and fixing it might mean double storage space for the battle logs. Too much trouble for too little. :rolleyes: