Fight bug..?

Glaistig

See where it says "(nothing) will be protected by" and "Glaistig's remains frozen, skipping turn"? I don't know why, because I don't have that creature. And btw, I didn't make those words red, they were already red.

No, it's not like I just tried to rename one of my creatures nothing. The only creatures I put in my ritual were a grasan, walking tree and chaos archer. There was a health bar shown in the fight too, but no picture of a creature underneath it. I wouldn't mind except it actually affects the fight; my tree lost vit healing this imaginary creature. I attached a picture which shows the situation described above.

post-1556-1212833284_thumb.png

Also, even though I lost around 2% (due to the martirism casting) vit like it says in the results page, it also says that I lost 0 vit. I didn't have any healers in my ritual.

WINNER

*** Combat details (under construction). 'E' is defender, 'A' is attacker

Your honor reward for this battle: 0

Your loyalty reward for this battle: 0

Enemy honor reward for this battle: 0

Enemy loyalty reward for this battle: 0

*** todo help after fight

Casualties: Defender:7.319894%, Attacker:2.928802%

heat A: 3450 heat E: 0

logsize:68

usevitality e (you):50

usevitality a:65

looser:

actionnr:5

rounds:0

E lost: 443vit; A lost: 0vit;

Load Glaistig creatures

Load Zintwana creatures

Influences for Glaistig: , regenaura ###### Influences for Zintwana: , poweraura, regenaura, attackbonus, freeze ######

Applying 65% of Glaistig's energetic influence

Applying 50% of Zintwana's energetic influence

Glaistig's Walking Tree does protect to multirandom creature(s) of Glaistig and:

- Protection effect: 181

- Walking Tree will be protected by Walking Tree with 181 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 181 vitality and remains with 7280 vitality

- Chaos Archer will be protected by Walking Tree with 181 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 181 vitality and remains with 4657 vitality

- will be protected by Walking Tree with 181 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 181 vitality and remains with 2461 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=181 )

Glaistig's Chaos Archer does damage to all creature(s) of Zintwana and:

- Grasan Huvourer receives 163 damage and remains with 2321 vitality

- Majestic Winderwild receives 135 damage and remains with 1049 vitality

- Walking Tree receives 145 damage and remains with 2239 vitality

Zintwana's Walking Tree cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn

Glaistig's Grasan Huvourer does weaken to all creature(s) of Zintwana and:

- Weaken defence effect: -132

- weakens Grasan Huvourer for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -132 and remains with 2321 vitality

- weakens Majestic Winderwild for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -132 and remains with 1049 vitality

- weakens Walking Tree for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -132 and remains with 2239 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 4 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=181 )

Glaistig's remains frozen, skipping turn

... Glaistig WINS!

Creature Experience reward for Glaistig - Winning player

No creatures survived the fight for this player, no xp reward

Creature Experience reward for Zintwana - Losing player

Grasan Huvourer gaines 0 Xp

Majestic Winderwild gaines 0 Xp

Walking Tree gaines 0 Xp

Winner does not get a won fight point.

:(

So this time there wasn't an imaginary creature but the only creature in my attacking ritual (single maxed ele) was frozen and couldn't steal life.

Enemy gets 65% more reward for balanced profile

You Retreated enemy gets a victory

100% vs 23%

Combat details (under construction). 'A' is you, 'E' is enemy

Honor reward for this battle: 0

Loyalty reward for this battle: 0

*** todo help after fight

Casualties: Enemy:22.7552964914%, You:100%

heat You: 0, Enemy: 0

logsize:348

usevitality:100

strategy:186897

looser:A

actionnr:54

rounds:6

E lost: vit; A lost: 3109vit;

FULL LOG:

Load Glaistig creatures

Load Gilbert creatures

Influences for Gilbert: morale, attackbonus, attackbonus, regenaura, poweraura, regenaura, attackbonus, freeze ######

Applying 100% of Glaistig's energetic influence

Applying 100% of Gilbert's energetic influence

Glaistig's Elemental V remains frozen, skipping turn

Gilbert's Gilbert cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn

Gilbert's Animated Tree III does protect to multirandom creature(s) of Gilbert and:

- Protection effect: 145

- Animated Tree III will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 1683 vitality

- Majestic Winderwild will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 731 vitality

- Elemental IV will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 1728 vitality

- My golden assasin will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 758 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 3 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Gilbert's Elemental IV cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 2 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Gilbert's My golden assasin does damage to random creature(s) of Glaistig and:

- Elemental V receives 61 damage and remains with 3048 vitality

Gilbert's Grasan Huvourer III does weaken to all creature(s) of Glaistig and:

- Weaken defence effect: -199

- weakens Elemental V for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -199 and remains with 3048 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 6 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Gilbert's Majestic Winderwild cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn

###### START ROUND 1 ######

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-199 )

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 4 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Gilbert's Animated Tree III does protect to multirandom creature(s) of Gilbert and:

- Grasan Huvourer III will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 2228 vitality

- My golden assasin will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 758 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 3 : , protect (round:2 protect: persisting)

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 2 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , weaken (round:2 weaken: persisting)

- Elemental V receives 260 damage and remains with 2788 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 1 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , weaken (round:1 weaken: persisting) effect ended)

- weakens Elemental V for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -199 and remains with 2788 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 6 : , protect (round:2 protect: persisting)

Gilbert's Majestic Winderwild cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn

###### START ROUND 2 ######

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-199 )

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 4 : , protect (round:2 protect: persisting)

- Grasan Huvourer III will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 2228 vitality

- Elemental IV will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 1728 vitality

- Animated Tree III will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 378 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 3 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , weaken (round:2 weaken: persisting)

- Elemental V receives 459 damage and remains with 2329 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 1 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , weaken (round:1 weaken: persisting) effect ended)

- weakens Elemental V for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -199 and remains with 2329 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 6 : , protect (round:1 protect: persisting) effect ended)

###### START ROUND 3 ######

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 4 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

- Animated Tree III will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 233 vitality

- Majestic Winderwild will be protected by Animated Tree III with 145 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 145 vitality and remains with 731 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 2 : , protect (round:2 protect: persisting)

- Elemental V receives 414 damage (luck: cancel effect) and remains with 1915 vitality

- weakens Elemental V for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -199 and remains with 1915 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 6 : , protect (round:3 protect: defence=145 )

###### START ROUND 4 ######

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 3 : , protect (round:2 protect: persisting)

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 2 : , protect (round:1 protect: persisting) effect ended)

- Elemental V receives 857 damage and remains with 1058 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 1 : , protect (round:2 protect: persisting)

- weakens Elemental V for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -199 and remains with 1058 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 6 : , protect (round:2 protect: persisting)

###### START ROUND 5 ######

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 3 : , protect (round:1 protect: persisting) effect ended)

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 2 :

- Elemental V receives 1056 damage and remains with 2 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 1 : , protect (round:1 protect: persisting) effect ended)

- Weaken defence effect: -197

- weakens Elemental V for next 2 rounds and lowers its defence by -197 and remains with 2 vitality

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 6 : , protect (round:1 protect: persisting) effect ended)

###### START ROUND 6 ######

Applying temporary effects for Glaistig, slot 1 : , weaken (round:3 weaken: defence=-197 )

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 3 :

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 2 :

- Elemental V receives 1253 damage creature DIES!

Applying temporary effects for Gilbert, slot 1 :

Gilbert's Grasan Huvourer III cant find any enemy creatures to target, skipping turn

... Gilbert WINS!

Creature Experience reward for Glaistig - Losing player

No creatures survived the fight for this player, no xp reward

Creature Experience reward for Gilbert - Winning player

Grasan Huvourer III gaines 1026.3 Xp and a won battle

My golden assasin gaines 1026.3 Xp and a won battle

Elemental IV gaines 1026.3 Xp and a won battle

Gilbert gaines 1026.3 Xp and a won battle

Majestic Winderwild gaines 1026.3 Xp and a won battle

Winner gets won fights counter incremented!

Looser does not get a lost fight point.

***< combat action | Close

I think I saw other people conversing about having "frozen action" in the chat earlier today.. I think it was STF, not sure.

... -_-;;

I think that's cheap :( It should be a fighting ability that is activated during it's turn and for a certain target! And erm, yeah, I think we should have some way of discerning the cause of the freezing in the fight log otherwise people like me won't figure it out.