WTR Water Bucket

Kamisha

Water tends to be rather valuable currently in the MD world. So following the next regroup I would like to try to collect water. Since I cant find any that do not have a land loyalty requirement or a skill level that eludes my ability to obtain unless I already have water I need to ask somebody to obtain one for my temporary usage. I willing to make some sort of trade what I currently  am willing to trade is:

8 Toxic plants
14 Tea leaves
13 Unidentified plants
8 Aromatic herbs
Bushies
Flowers

Sawdust

Silver coin (35)

This is what I have and am offering but that does not mean that I will take a trade that I deem unfair. This is open to all people who have the equipment I require.

Also if you plan to charge me it is important to understand that I must receive the equipment immediately after the regroup not the next day or halfway through the week the day of within 5 hours of the regroup. Failing to follow this requirement imminently voids any agreement of the trade

Also the only things I am looking for is a water bucket for 1 week and perhaps renewing in the future. I will be taking the agreement that I find the most beneficial to me and will be checking once every 24 hours and posting the offer I will be taking if any at that time. I would also like to mention I have never once completely depleted any source of herbs (intentionally) during the time I had been harvesting.

Current Accepted Offer:

None

News flash: there are several buckets requiring no skills or loyalty in MDA.

3 buckets divided on 30 people means 0,1 bucket per person? People tend to camp that place. Sometimes there's nobody and sometimes there are 5 people camping it. Threads of fate and Murphy's law says you won't be grabbing one of those :p

3 buckets divided on 30 people means 0,1 bucket per person? People tend to camp that place. Sometimes there's nobody and sometimes there are 5 people camping it. Threads of fate and Murphy's law says you won't be grabbing one of those :P

I never said he'll get one. I was replying to his concern that there are no shared water items that require no skills and not loyalty..

3 buckets divided on 30 people means 0,1 bucket per person? People tend to camp that place. Sometimes there's nobody and sometimes there are 5 people camping it. Threads of fate and Murphy's law says you won't be grabbing one of those :P

Sorry but you´re wrong. There was camping many months ago. If you manage to be there in time (mostly some even hours after the regroup will be enough) you will be able to get one. In the last weeks the buckets were there for at least 1 day after regroup - I was there every week, sometimes earlier and sometimes 1 day late. I ALWAYS got one. It´s pure dedication to your goal which will let you reach them. Of course there is a chance that with saying this the camping might start again for some time but if you really like to get a bucket you will get one.   

Water tends to be rather valuable currently in the MD world. So following the next regroup I would like to try to collect water.

I support all what others said above and i will not repeat it.
so, something else:
- water does not tend to be more valuable nor any other resource unless you need it
- if you choose to harvest water just because you hear some requests then you are in for the wrong reason and a bit too late
- you have no resources to trade

My point is that you should start harvesting something, anything, just to get the hang of it . If you like it, you'll find resources to harvest , ppl willing to help you harvest and most of all you will know all the tools available ( shared or not ).
All you need is that you invest some time.

My suggestion for you, as water is not that easy, ask some tools from LR for lumber/brenches or whatever. They have plenty of unused tools they could share if you abide their rules and there are some uncollected resources even for you.

Good luck.
I hope to find you onthe fields ;)