To attack this player, locate its whereabouts

Yoric

Speaking of that >_> I don't know if I complained about this earlier, but Gilbert in mp5 took ~400 heads and none of us could attack him because of that same thing. So after we complain a bit, Gilbert is informed about this change, and STF and ome begin a wonderful chat about this coming-of-age and initiation into the giants of magicduel while we sulk. I don't think it was assigned improperly, but it would have been nice if he had been notified before he began taking heads or if that action was made impossible.

Recently more and more have become like this, like alche and some other people I don't remember. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but going from the chat Gilbert, STF and ome had, I think that there's a chance a lot of new rpcs are going to appear (like a shopkeeper). Could be wrong.

i think speaker for the dead is the guardian of the tree so he will get a npc there

not sure about the other though

Yes i have noticed it especially during the head hunting comp. How does this happen? And wot is this other guardian that u r talking about, where is it?