Annoying new patch for loggingout/in

Aurinia

:) This change in the log in/out screen is not very amusing or pleasing.

Now if you log out and want to change to another character ( I follow several storylines same time or I get bored) I get automatically logged back in on the char I was on first.

If I want to play another character I first have to log out ( which is normal) but now I have to close the window, and clear the cookies ( clear cache) and only than I get to the log in screen as before where I can switch to another character.

Sorry Manu but I really liked the old way better.

yes the old way was good for changing characters but you have to think about it for a sec

like me i have now 3 characters on in each mp lvl

switching characters was a lot of work and you only needed to click button to log out like 2 or 3 times now only once and jsut go to book marks and select the magic duel login screen and you can do it quickly and efficently that away

easy just takes some getting used to like anything else

yes the old way was good for changing characters but you have to think about it for a sec

like me i have now 3 characters on in each mp lvl

switching characters was a lot of work and you only needed to click button to log out like 2 or 3 times now only once and jsut go to book marks and select the magic duel login screen and you can do it quickly and efficently that away

easy just takes some getting used to like anything else

I never had to click the log out button several times. o0

I had this same problem, but also encountered a solution and a temporary solution. Using the Flock browser (from Mozilla, same as Firefox), logging out doesn't return to the 'authentication.php' but simply relogs. Clearing the cache or deleting the cookies for MD would allow the system to return to the authentication.php. However, this problem was not encountered when I swapped over and tried out IE. Clicking Resume Play after logging out took me to the authentication.php.

A temporary solution that one player (I don't remember who now) discovered was clicking "go idle" and then click "log out." Then, when you return to layout.php, it does automatically redirect you to authentication.php and you can switch between characters.