The lost Obelisks

MRAlyon

The lost Obelisks

No Man's Land

-       Berserker’s Way 1_1x0_1 (easy to get)

Loorerot

-       Stag Crossing 1_-4x0_1 (easy to get, just need to be able to enter Loreroot)

-       Raven’s Peace 1_-3x3_1 (easy to get, just need to be able to enter Loreroot)

MagicDuel Archive Lands

-       Loreroot Hidden Exit 3_-3x-4_1 (easy to get)

-       Fountain of the Lost Path (overview) 3_1x3_15 (easy to get, just need to pass MDA gate)

-       Heresy Lane 3_4x-4_1 (easy to get)

Golemus Golemicarum

-       Fenth Beach 1_-2x-3_1 (easy to get, just need to be able to enter Golemus)

-       Siege Crest 1_-5x-2_1 (easy to get, just need to be able to enter Golemus)

Marind Bell

-       Willow’s Walk 1_1x4_1 (easy to get)

-       Fenths Wielder 1 _3x2_1 (difficult to get if you haven’t Chapter II access pack to Marinds Bell)

Underground

-       Storm's Crane 2_-1x-2_2 (easy to get, just need to solve the puzzle at Berserker’s Way for get access to Underground)

Necrovion

-       Berserker’s Charge 1_2x0_1 (difficult to get if you don’t get access to this place using wishpoint)

-       Stone of Twisted Souls 1_4x0_1 (more difficult to get, I get it thanks to Azull summon me there)

Labyrinth

-       6_-1x-2_1 (easy to get, just need patience, a map of the labyrinth and pass at least the MDA gate)

-       6_-1x-3_1 (easy to get, just need patience, a map of the labyrinth and pass at least the MDA gate)

-       6_1x2_1 (easy to get, just need patience, a map of the labyrinth and pass at least the MDA gate)

-       6_-3x-3_1 (easy to get, just need patience, a map of the labyrinth and pass at least the MDA gate)

East Land

-       7_drywaterbridge_1 (easy to get, just need many aps and patience)

-       7_roundaboutsplit_1 (easy to get, just need many aps and patience)

-       7_deathwhisper120_1 (more difficult to get, I get it thanks to *Syrian* that summon me there... I worshiped and gave to her a rare spell stone key enable mp3 for get this last obelisk)

Clickables with a boost of aps (these could help you get obelisks that need more aps)

-       Hollow Den 1_-4x2_1

-       Wasp’s Totem 1_-2x4_1

-       Vale of Oblivion 1_4x-3_1

-       Gazebo of Chaos 2_0x0_1

Edited by MRAlyon

-       Fenths Wielder 1 _3x2_1 (difficult to get if you haven’t Chapter II access pack to Marinds Bell)

Easy to get, because that access pack is removed long ago. Hence everybody has access, if you don't then.... blame wookie ? :))

Edited by Ary Endleg

Easy to get, because that access pack is removed long ago. Hence everybody has access, if you don't then.... blame wookie ? :))

I did not have access until the obelisks appeared. Wasn't the path to it one of the wishshop items (like Loreroot back entrance and Berserker's charge)?

Edit: Oh, yes, only the ones in the ones in the East remain for me. One seems to be a problem though.

Edited by Azrafar

• Root Admin

Hey, you told me so like year ago :)) according to all vets that I talked with I "shouldn't" have access there because of my choices in story mode, yet I can normally walk in.

The bug letting you access it does not mean we have removed it from the shop. Massive difference.

What bug?

EDIT:[spoiler]

Taken from http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/15475-chewetts-discussion

[07/06/14 20:58] Aeoshattr:Story mode - After MP5, there's no way of correcting mistakes in previous levels. (such as not having access to certain regions of MB.) Ways to correct this? Or is it something that happens to all MP5
[07/06/14 20:58] JadenDew: (yush you :P)
[07/06/14 20:58] Aeoshattr:Talking about access to zone after Wind's Crossing, for instance. Or bottom right arrow at willow's shop
[07/06/14 20:59] Ary Endleg:yeah it apparently became accessible to everyone out of sudden, I mailed Chew with it 7 months ago :P
[07/06/14 21:00] *Chewett*:Do you consider a mistake to choose honestly what path you want?
[07/06/14 21:00] Aeoshattr:If that particular story page made it obvious you'd lose access to game zones, yes.
[07/06/14 21:01] Aeoshattr:But as far as I remember it doesn't. You play it as a story and have no way of telling if you'll have areas blocked or not
[07/06/14 21:01] Ary Endleg:it's a good thing it was done this way since chapters are unfinished and story branches highly unbalance due to it
[07/06/14 21:01] BFH Lightning: (evil)
[07/06/14 21:01] Ary Endleg:not true aeo! you already saw it in mp3 and mp4 you could tell, besides you socialize with other players
[07/06/14 21:01] BFH Lightning:(but idk so :P
[07/06/14 21:02] JadenDew:some people prefer somethings more.. mm "rewards" than a story branch that goes with their temperment i think?
[07/06/14 21:02] Aeoshattr:You don't see all the branches
[07/06/14 21:02] Aeoshattr:And since mp5 is "final" it would force you to take a particular branch - thus not an "honest" choice
[07/06/14 21:02] Ary Endleg:but it was wide knowledge that only that one brach should be chosen
[07/06/14 21:03] Aeoshattr:Not really, I only found out about that at mp5.
[07/06/14 21:03] Ary Endleg:I remember when I was mp4 I got told that I should pick that branch just because other ones don't give anything in mp5
[07/06/14 21:03] *Chewett*:You consider a story branch is merely a way of getting access to a scene
[07/06/14 21:03] *Chewett*:That isnt how you should see story mode
[07/06/14 21:03] Ary Endleg:which means it's a common knowledge and just a way to an end of getting more access. It shouldn't be that way and it's good it got changed
[07/06/14 21:04] Aeoshattr:Well... it's not like it affects anything else, does it? In the current state of the game at least, I mean
[07/06/14 21:04] *Chewett*:Story mode is going to be removed to start with, as part of A25
[07/06/14 21:04] *Chewett*:The access will be entirely uniform for everyone, Then other ways of accessing said locations will be coded[/spoiler]

Edited by Ary Endleg