Selling Creature Totems

Sasha Lilias

I am currently selling creature totems that I have created. From now on most creature sales I will be coducting shall be of totemised creatures.

For those that may be unsure what these are:

[spoiler]

Ann. 2572 - [2013-05-10 01:59:49 - Stage 11] - Permalink - Posted By Muratus del Mur
Creature Totems
A feature was implemented to be able to withdraw creatures from current reality and store their identity into Totems. Creature totems will be just like any other item in your item inventory. Under certain circumstances and using to-be-released features/items, you will be able to bring the creature back into your inventory... maybe slightly mutated or who knows :) .. There is a purpose to have creatures stored in such form and it will be revealed on the way. Once in item form, creatures become subject to any other feature/use involving items and resources. The first implementation of this feature will be probably on a public item once the art is ready for it (scene modification contest participants challenge!), or during an official quest. Tests are still in progress.
-- Mur
[/spoiler]

Please also read:

[spoiler]

and

Permalink[/spoiler]

With those mentioned, the sales are as follows:

Joker totem x 1

Creature totem x 5 - Sold 5sc, Rophs

Aramor totem x 1

Water Being totem x 1

Grasan totem x 1

Plant totem x 2

Bird totem x 2

Any totems coloured red are for sale at 2sc each and blue for 1sc each.

Grasan, Joker and Aramor totems are all premium creatures.

First come first serve.

Note to buyers: Once the system of extracting is fully operational I would ask that you answered a few questions (if you extract the creature.) This is not a demand but more just a friendly request.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

1 sc each

Joker totem x 1

Aramor totem x 1

Water Being totem x 1

Grasan totem x 1

Plant totem x 2

Bird totem x 2

I'm afraid the creatures in red are a minimum of 2sc each. (This is due to them being pimped, imperial and sharptear)

The totems are based on the ID of a specific creature. As a creature ID is unique one would highly doubt it would change the creature drastically. (That ID would most likely be set to and "Imperial aramor coding ", though I don't know enough about coding to say this is accurate.)

I will state that they have gone in as Imps, Pimps and hoes jokers. They could come out the same, worse or better. Therefore the prices shall be kept to the lowest value. (A possible sharptear for 2sc? Can't complain at that...)

But this is what tests are for. As stated in the announcement, who knows how they'll come out? All we can do is test and record, test and record.

Edit: Also, might I point out (for those that have not noticed) when setting a ritual every creature has a specific type group. As far as I have gathered these types are the same classing for totems.

Should you wish for a list I currently have 16 totem types compiled with a list of the creatures I've currently tested to make them. Please feel free to ask for it to be shared.

Edited by Sasha Lilias