Old Clickables Listed after obtaining edit clickables wish

I am Bored

After the "Grant Access to edit all clickable item" wish is granted, it presents a list of clickables that you can now edit. Dotted among the list are a few clickables prefixed with "p". For the two that I checked (the book at sage's keep and what I originally thought was the signpost by the tribunal gate, but is actually what the gate had for a while), the items are no longer accessible. I'm checking a 3rd location that I know to be accessible currently, and will edit this post to reflect my findings there.

Alright, after checking the clickables in the archives, I realized that the grade "P" clickables are actually public clickables. This means that the problem isn't one of them being included in the list, but rather, one of having clickables that are no longer accessible in the list. 

Depending on the exact layout of the actions tables, it *might* be possible to determine which clickables are *dead* with the right SQL statement. I believe there are also a number of clickables on the list that were killed when the distinction between grade 4 and RPC clickables was created.

Edited by I am Bored

• 4 years later...