IE window bug with fourms

Robin hood

Since i started using the fourms i noticed this bug, and had to adapt myself to post messages on the fourms. Now as a player who wants to dedicate i wish to point this bug out.

When i try to make a new thread, or post a reply (without using the quick reply) my page loads fully, but once done, it goes into a gigantic mode were i cant click on anything / it messes up.

The way i managed to get around this, is when the page is next to fully loaded i hit the stop button thus freezeing the page were it is, then im able to make a new thread and/or make a reply message.

here is several screen shots i edited to make a full picture of what a reply page looks for me once i allow it to fully load

fourmjz5.th.jpg

fourmjz5.th.jpg

~~ I use IE7 ~~

If this is just an IE problem i can just as easy use Firefox, but i love IE7 and the way it works

this problem has been commented on before, it isnt just on IE, i have firefox and the same happens, but then again it works on other computers with those browsers perfectly fine, i think it has something to do with how 'good' the computer you're using is.