Ties

Ren

I know, there's no point for it, but I did a healing rit when both our rits were already full life, so no damage or healing was done to either side. Thus it was 0% v 0% and while the attacker was told he won, and the attackee told he lost, the little stats report says "you were penalized 1 honor point for losing this fight" for both players. Shouldn't neither player be effected by a tie?

For all practical reasons I know this makes no sense, just wanted to make sure it was a known fact. :)

while thats true, i don't think thats what he meant as neither player healed any or damaged the other creatures.

i've seen it before myself, think it's already known about though i dont know whether anything is happening with it or not

Right, that's what I'm saying. No healing or damage was done throughout the battle. And also like I said, there isn't really too much point in having a tie because the only plausible time it will happen is with two healers not healing, which will probably only happen if two people are goofing off like I was. That's why I say the only reason to fix it would be for OCD cleanliness of the coding. lol

IF THERE IS NO DAMAGE DONE THE WIN AUTOMATICALLY GOES TO THE ATTACKER

IF THERE IS A HEALING RITUAL BEING DONE AND SOMEONE IS HEALED THE PERSON WITH THE MOST LIFE GAINED WILL WIN

IF THERE IS AN ATTACK AND SOMEONE DEALS DAMAGE TO A HEALING RITUAL THEN THEY ARE GOING TO PROBABLY BE MINUS XP UNLESS THEY DO MORE DAMAGE THAN THE HEALER HEALS OR TOTAL DAMAGE 100%

hope it helps

IF THERE IS NO DAMAGE DONE THE WIN AUTOMATICALLY GOES TO THE ATTACKER

Which is what the report said at the top in big green letters, but we BOTH got the message in bold black saying we were penalized for losing the battle.