Duel replay error message

Eagle Eye

I start posting this Warning Message from the battle log

This is not a personal issue but I need your suggestion why it showed and appeared during battles

Warning: gzuncompress(): need dictionary in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.combatreplay.php on line 37

• 5 weeks later...

Here it is.  This is why I couldn't find it in bugs.

I get this error during a replay of the log.  I don't get it when I attack, but going back to watch the log gives it.  Same error:

Warning: gzuncompress(): need dictionary in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.combatreplay.php on line 37

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is quite old for me, sorry for not bringing it up earlier.

Anyhow, when I access duel replays (duels listed on the fight log screeN, everything works just fine, but I do get this message on the top of the replay pop-up:

edit: actually, one thing doesn't work - it doesn't replay the animations, the replay just presents the starting situation of the battle.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

• Root Admin

This is quite old for me, sorry for not bringing it up earlier.
Anyhow, when I access duel replays (duels listed on the fight log screeN, everything works just fine, but I do get this message on the top of the replay pop-up:

edit: actually, one thing doesn't work - it doesn't replay the animations, the replay just presents the starting situation of the battle.

Thanks for your bug report, I have merged it with the current reported topic, please have a quick search next time :)

• 2 months later...