The Seals of the Eight

I am Bored

Very few pieces of equipment in MD have descriptions, one of them that does however, the Chalak, refers to "the seals of the eight great kings of the eastern realm". What could this mean? Is it possible that two of the seals have been lost, or could it even be referring to a different set of seals entirely?

Wow. I can't believe I missed that one. Since all equipment is so old, that specific item basically was a hidden hint that once upon a time East will be released :D

I like stuff regarding gold and white basilisk shields and especially silver set :p unfortunately I do think equipment descriptions were supposed to be tied to ancient lore, so tough luck in there. Unless of course one manages to pull some symbolic wisdom out of those.

In that regard I was hoping that the descriptions for the equipment were written by mur, but after checking, this particular piece of equipment does not have a romanian translation, so I'm going to be forced to assume that he didn't write it, and that it's simply remnants.