MD 10th Anniversary Heat War: All the detail

And so here, on the eve of the Heat war, I shall tell you all final details. Leaving you with one full day to prepare!

Terminology

• "Supply Zone" - A team's designated clickable to supply their own heat source.
  • "Heat Zone" - An area where heat may be used to supply or sabotage.
  • "Saboteur" - A moderating body; Will sabotage players, in ways they see fit/to the best of their abilities, "fairly".

The Teams

Nightrunners (1)

Leader: Aeoshattr

• Change - 130
  • Mirus - 33
  • Aeoshattr - 284
  • Lintara - 275
  • Lashtal -1991
  • Apophys - 530

Team briskness: 3,243

Team Monkey Briskness (3)

Leader: I am bored

• Eagle Eye - 3033
  • I am Bored - -1992
  • Sunfire - 1511
  • Rophs - 56
  • Junior - 528
  • MRAlyon - 15772

Team briskness: 18,908

Team 3 (2)

Leader: Asthir

• Clock Master - 3374
  • Asthir - 26 
  • Miq - 1282
  • Pipstickz - 588
  • Nadrolski - 3868
  • TheRichMerchant - 221

Team briskness: 9,359

Heat Zones

There will be three "heat zones" for the heat war:

1. Trial of Agony - Necrovion
  2. Borderview Tower - Lands of the East
  3. Lore Manor Interior - Loreroot

Each team will swap heat zones at the end of each round, this is so that each team will have it's Supply Zone at least once in each Heat Zone.

ExampleTeam A - Round 1: Trial of Agony, Round 2: Lore Manor and Round 3: Borderview Tower.

Team B - Round 1: Lore Manor, Round 2: Borderview Tower and Round 3: Trial of Agony.

Team C - Round 1: Borderview Tower, Round 2: Trial of Agony and Round 3: Lore Manor.

Teams will only be able to view/supply/sabotage heat amounts at their and the opposition's corresponding supply zones.

Example - Team A - Round 1: Trial of Agony --> Team A will see "Supply" and only their own heat amount.

Team B - Round 1: Lore Manor --> Team A will see "Sabotage" and only Team B's heat amount.

Team C - Round 1: Borderview --> Team A will see "Sabotage and only Team C's heat amount.

Saboteurs

The current saboteurs are:

• *Sasha Lilias*
  • Dst
  • JadenDew
  • Assira the Black
  • MaGoHi
  • Darkraptor

Each saboteur will have a selection of spells to use on participants as they see fit. Spells will vary between each saboteur, each round.

If you feel you are being targeted unfairly or harassed, please send me a message so I may look into the details.

Saboteurs are not to be targeted by speech/spell impeding spells or effects such as - Silence, frog, stitching or Silvertongue. Doing so will result in a team penalty.

All other spells are allowed.

Final rules

1. Abusing your, or a fellow team member's, alts to gain heat will result in disqualification.
  2. Outside help should be kept to a minimum - this means trading items such as heat stones, tea, or other "helpful" items is allowed between teams and team mates but not between participants and non-participants.
  3. Participants are only allowed 5 spell stones of each spell, per player. - Any extras should be given to a Saboteur or friend to hold safe.
  4. Participants are allowed to "replenish stocks" during break -This means participants are allowed to trade with non-participants again for this period.
  5. Those that are caught cheating will be penalised or disqualified.
  6. Those that help to catch out cheats will be rewarded.

Rewards

Winning team - gets 3 gold each + 1 teleporting spellstone.
Most outstanding player - 1 x 10th Anni Aramor + 1 WP
Best team player - 1 x Morph + 2 x Guardian Army Stone
Best strategiser - 1 x 10th Anni Imp + 1 x Send to Gazebo of Equilibrium Stone
"Hottest" Player - 1 x Tainted Angien + 2 Heat Stones

Remember: Saboteurs will discuss whom each award should go to and why, before deciding - so impress us! 

Don't forget to send us logs of your planning/discussions if you wish for these to be taken into concideration when judging.

~~~~~

All players and saboteurs will be gathered at the Fountain of the Lost Path at 00:00ST

Good luck people!

~Sasha Lilias

Edited by Sasha Lilias

So... say if I do

Sabotage, Sabotage, Supply, Supply. - am I still at 100% efficiency, or 90%?

Also, how can I see my current efficiency? Is efficiency shared between team members?

I'll be honest, I'm slightly upset with the organisation at the moment.

Edited by Aeoshattr

So... say if I do

Sabotage, Sabotage, Supply, Supply. - am I still at 100% efficiency, or 90%?

Also, how can I see my current efficiency? Is efficiency shared between team members?

I'll be honest, I'm slightly upset with the organisation at the moment.

Why? I've been awake since 00:00ST sorting out the little kinks the best I can without access to the actual script? Only just recently gone offline for a nap so I don't collapse.

What else do you need done?

Note to all: No silencing!