Pimping Grasans.

Hmm... I thought it pimped a current one. Before I had tried to get a pimped grasan with out a regular grasan and it would not do it. That is if my memory it correct. I may be wrong.

I am not certain on the age that a grasan would be pimped, if it is randomly selected or if it goes for the youngest.

• Root Admin

Anyone know how the pimping process selects a Grasan? I haven't pimped a Grasan since I was MP3, but from memory it picked the youngest first.
This is concerning to me, as my oldest creature is a standard Grasan that I don't want to pimp...

The order chosen isnt defined in the query, but since its indexed in ascending id, it means that for now it will select the lowest ID I believe

And yes, you do need a grasan.

The order chosen isnt defined in the query, but since its indexed in ascending id, it means that for now it will select the lowest ID I believe

And yes, you do need a grasan.

Thankyou Chewett, that is exactly the information I was after!

Can it be done so that it would pick the latest (highest ID) of a grasan ?

I found it annoying that my oldest grasans (those that I liked as they were) were the first to be picked.

Yeah, I am in the same boat... I want to get rustgolds/GC to help support quests, but I more so want to keep my elder grasans from being pimped :/

Edited by Kyphis the Bard