Compendium Error

Grido

I have recently borrowed a Compendium from someone, giving me two. I wanted to see if it had any creatures in it - opened my inventory, clicked on "Use Item".

Got normal doc iframe (like comments / hate list etc), with a close at the bottom. There were my two compendiums listed at the top. My pre-existing one has a score of 0, it having no creatures in it, the "new" one however had a score of 2892009711, I assume as it has creatures in it.

If I then click to open the bestiary (either one) it then says "Player does not own a bestiary or has not made is viewable to the public.", then lacks the close button and the trigger box then provides the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/magicdue/public_html/bar/inc.boxheader.php:25) in /home/magicdue/public_html

I feel if creatures are there, I should be able to see them at the very least, and a close button should still exist there. Failing any fix occurring soon (not sure how long it'd take to fix), could I please be told if any creatures are indeed stored in the Cursed Compendium?

Cursed Compendium (ID: 14880)

Compendium (ID: 17628)

http://storenow.net/my/?f=8b3c2742e826b9e5aae94c4d052a85d1

• 4 years later...