Mirus
vs
Mythrandir
----->quarter final pair
Jubaris
vs
MRAlyon
------------------------------

Finalist of the previous statless tourney held by Miq (which had slightly different rules), Sunfire, and its champion Clock Master have a chance of meeting once again in the finals.
Alliance which provided most contestants is Seal of Six, giving 3 seasoned warriors to try to battle for the title.

Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen! 

First fight was done between Clock Master of Knights of the Bell and Nimrodel of Seal of Six, where Clock Master managed to grab two points by getting regular two wins (without victories or loss count on opponent's side) over tough nut Nimrodel, arriving into quarter finals where Wideberth awaits him.

Clockie passed Wideberth to secure a first spot in the semi-finals!

In the other branch we saw No one overcoming Chewett in a Eastern Lands derby.

So much excitement!

Currently, the setting is like this:
Sunfire
vs
Neno Veliki
----->quarter final pair
Rophs
----------------------------------------------------------->semi-finals pair
Ungod
--------------->quarter final pair: Ungod vs No one
Chewett
vs
No one
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>grand finale
Wideberth
--------------->quarter final pair: Clock Master vs Wideberth
Clock Master
vs
Nimrodel
----------------------------------------------------------->semi-finals pair: Clock Master vs ?
Mirus
vs
Mythrandir
----->quarter final pair
Jubaris
vs
MRAlyon

News from the front!

MRAlyon managed to come on top of Jubaris, grabbing a 2-0 score.

The percentage difference was tight, especially in the second battle having 46% vs 45%, but the control was in MRAlyon's hands in both encounters, the tight difference was only because of the low amount of rounds.

I've managed to grab some statements:

[spoiler]

We've seen MRAlyon come on top of you, even though I thought you were among favorites, planting a "Jubba the slayer of statless creatures" nickname in the media, can you tell us what happened? *points creepy doll at Jubaris*

- Ah, thanks Jubaris. Well, my creatures and I were battling hard, I think we've shown great character, possession was there, attacks were there, some successful lifesteals were there, but we just didn't manage to score that last couple of dozens of percentage to bring the match to a closure in our favor... In the end, our opponent seemed to show greater passion and desire to win. *returns the doll to Jubaris*

Aye that was nearly indeed, but nearly in statless-combat-tourney terms brings you nowhere. What do you expect of the rest of the tourney, and will we see you in the next tourneys, Jubaris?  *offers the doll to again*

- For sure, Jubaris, I'll be there, trying to be better and stronger, the season is over so I'll first visit my home at Marind Bell and take a good rest, then off to training and building up!

Regarding the tourney, my favourite is Clock Master, he's brilliant, he always tick-tacks his attacks perfectly, has really good control over the time of his punches and parries. I cheer for my Marind Bell compatriots, but I also see MRAlyon and Sunfire contending for the title. It would be a really pleasant surprise to see someone else managing to pass one of the favorites though, see some new faces in the combat elite.  *returns the doll to Jubaris*

Elsewhere, we look for the Romanian derby, Ungod vs No one, one a staunch un-doer of false dieties and the other a seeming fan of the void and complete nothingness, how do you see this, maybe a bit ideological duel?

(no comment)

Thanks Jubba, you're the man, see you next time!

No probs Jubaris, bye bye. 

[/spoiler]

And in the Romanian derby, Ungod produced quality hits to ensure 2-0 score against No one in two entertaining battles.

The two Knights of the Bell are now the first contestants that secured a semi-final place.

Seal of Six is now down from 3 to 1 contestant, only Sunfire remaining, but as he was a finalist on the previous statless tourney, he has the ability to even the odds.

First things first, the only Necrovion representative, Neno Veliki, awaits him in the first round.

Sunfire won against Neno veliki with 2-0 in points to arrange a date with Rophs.

Because of Mirus' inactivity, he had to be disqualified sadly :( As such, Myth had a 'free pass'.

Later, Mythrandir produced a quality display to hold off MRAlyon with 2 draws, before eventually succumbing to the Golemusian. Thus MRAlyon came out the winner from the toughest round of the tourney so far, arriving into the semi-finals where Clock Master awaits.

So, the current state is:

Sunfire
vs
Neno Veliki
----->quarter final pair: Sunfire vs Rophs
Rophs
----------------------------------------------------------->semi-finals pair: Ungod vs ?
Ungod
--------------->quarter final pair: Ungod vs No one
Chewett
vs
No one
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>grand finale
Wideberth
--------------->quarter final pair: Clock Master vs Wideberth
Clock Master
vs
Nimrodel
----------------------------------------------------------->semi-finals pair: Clock Master vs MRAlyon
Mirus
vs
Mythrandir
----->quarter final pair: MRAlyon vs Mythrandir
Jubaris
vs
MRAlyon

Aaaaaand, we have a winner!

Sunfire, winning 2-0, had a close one in his encounter with MRAlyon.

He's the first winner of the Equilibrium tourney!!

Now, we wait to resolve the third place before the distribution of rewards begin.

The winning trophy is called "Golden wreath", it'll have some infos inscribed ;)

Hats off to MRAlyon on his perilous journey to the finals, but Sunfire had it in him this time!

And Ungod holds the third place by defeating Clock Master 2-1 in the narrowest match regarding score, if we don't count the few draws between Mythrandir and Alyon :)

So the rewards are:

Sunfire - 1 WP, "Golden Wreath" item; (Eara/Chewie) 100 water (Nadrolski)

MRAlyon - 4 gc (Eara), 75 water (Nadrolski)

Ungod - 2 gc (Eara), 50 water (Nadrolski)