Klatdees will be away

Hello all,

I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago and placing an important restriction on my internet use...In the medium term (probably at least 6 months) I will probably be online much less often than usual, and probably not every day.  

It is up to MD whether this is enough for me to fill my role as tool guardian at passage of war...due to the nature of the items there I think my minimal presence will probably be enough to fill my role (the only thing that seems to offer a real incentive for sabotage are the Needles, so if you want to use those please send me a forum PM) but please prove me wrong.  If you want, I can give someone else the tool.

Best wishes

klatdees

Edited by klatdees

Hehe, nope, sorry.  Without getting into the details, I'm just not going to have access to internet at home, so I'll just be dropping by the library or Starbucks now and then to do stuff.

(In general the temptation to use the internet late at night is just too strong...I've tried putting other restrictions in place and it just doesn't work when I'm alone with a computer.  Being decently tech-savvy doesn't help.)