Necrovion

Rampage

Aye, I suppose what GlorDamar said about Khal is a little biased. ^^;

I can't go around supporting Khal because I don't quite agree with him. Yet, I still consider him a friend, so I can't go around bashing him.

But I will warn you to becareful of what you choose. Don't just go to him because "being evil is cool" or whatever shallow reasons some people give. :rolleyes:

Still, if you really want to speak with Khal, he's in front of the Howling Gates. Practically a permanent fixture there now...

He's idle a lot, but he's really good about replying PMs. Or even if you just leave him a message in the chats. He'll most likely PM you a reply. :P

Prejudice much?

Not at all. I was interested in learning about the shades too and I supported his quest for knowledge. Now that I've seen the shades and what they do to people I've made up my mind.

I'd say I've judged, but certainly not pre-judged. I have enough knowledge on the subject to be far beyond prejudice.

Aye, I suppose what GlorDamar said about Khal is a little biased. ^^;

I can't go around supporting Khal because I don't quite agree with him. Yet, I still consider him a friend, so I can't go around bashing him.

Excuse me:

I have no friends. Nor followers. I only have allies and enemies.

:) Not a relative friendship, I'm afraid. lol

. . . Huh, Khalazdad? Your High Chancellor.