The Voice in the Dark

Earlier today, My dragon Draconas, accidentally *coughs* consumed some Tequila and after a strange turn of events, started hearing voices! I tried to probe his mind to assess what might be the probable reason for hi discomfort and found out that there was a voice whispering in his head commanding him to drown! I am FURIOUS assuming that this is an attempt to murder him or play with his mind or something more! He has been trembling since then and i have never seen him like this before. Not even when he was youngun... Hence I humbly request the help of this community in sorting out Draco's problem along with me so that I can get to the bottom and uproot it forever!

1. What the heck is this?

Ans - Its a Roleplay Quest in which you need to speak to the Player Draconas and find out what happened to him. Be tactful and don't irritate him too much though! He might just get scared or eat you. Both are a possibility.

2. What do I need to do?

Ans - Roleplay your way into finding out who or what is responsible for his plight and if there is a way out of it. Then submit an investigative report to Nimrodel (in forum Pm) containing the details of what happened to Draco, What/who is responsible and What you think is the way to deal with it. Include screen shots of your RP with Draconas or any other player concerning the said issue if you feel it is important for extra points! The Report will be judged by me, Sunfire and a mystery secret Judge.

3. Come ON! you know what's most important!

Ans. Ah yes rewards. First place receives 3g reward. If there are 5 or more than 5 submissions, then first place receives a 5g reward, second place a 3g reward. There might be a Wishpoint reward too if all three of us judges feel that some player deserves the wishpoint due to exceptional performance. All the submissions will be put up in the forum once the judgment is over.

4. Hey! you forgot about the deadline!

Ans. - Deadline will be stated right after the first submission is made. Get your thinking caps on! Good luck and don't get eaten!

Deadline: 11th June 2018

Edited by Nimrodel

• 4 weeks later...

Not Ungod? He was the only one I saw RPing about this, and on multiple occasions (doesn't mean MRF didn't, not trying to invalidate his efforts obviously, as I wasn't around when he made them), even camping out East for a while rather than his usual MDP hangout

Just asking

1 hour ago, Pipstickz said:

Not Ungod? He was the only one I saw RPing about this, and on multiple occasions (doesn't mean MRF didn't, not trying to invalidate his efforts obviously, as I wasn't around when he made them), even camping out East for a while rather than his usual MDP hangout

Just asking

I was one of the many, but didn't send an entry.

(Too bad , but me camping in the east was fruitless; some day, though, we'll eliminate the voice from draco's head)

2 hours ago, Sunfire said:

Can you extend the deadline a bit nimmy, due to my absense sushi hasnt been able to find Draco yet

Is okay Sunfire, the deadline has already expired, I give up the quest~ 
congrats! MRF! : D

@Pipstickz MRf was.the one who.solved the mystery first actually. He also roamed about a lot of places searching for the responsible issue to see if he could sort it out. Along with him there were a large bunch of people as witness actually. And it was required for people to submit a report. Ungod didn't want to submit an entry. You can talk to.him about why. We already had a discussion. 

Edit- just saw ungod's post. There you go. Why are you out to get me pip? I try to be anything but unfair on my quests. Even to people I dislike...

@Sushi @MRWander since MRF doesn't have issues with extension of the quest, I shall extend this quest till 30th of this month. Beyond that... No.extension. good luck. Make yourself less scarce draconas. ;)

Edited by Nimrodel

1 hour ago, Nimrodel said:

Edit- just saw ungod's post. There you go. Why are you out to get me pip? I try to be anything but unfair on my quests. Even to people I dislike...

13 hours ago, Pipstickz said:

Just asking

The question was answered and the answer taken in good faith, I didn't ask for proof or explanation (any more than Ungod's concise explanation) quite purposefully, going as far as I thought necessary to make clear that I did not know the circumstances around this event. Not far enough it seems, as you mistook my curiosity for attack anyways, as I had feared you might. I have more to say, but for the sake of not accidentally baiting a response and dragging this topic further off track, I'll send it privately.

• 4 weeks later...

OK.. This again an apology post of sorts. Something bad happened. And i am not in a place to even judge this quest. The concerned life event sort of drained all the positive energy from me.. -_-

BUT

Since i need to end this quest and there needs to be a reward, even though it might taint my reputation as a quest maker, Ima go ahead and award you both Sushi and MRF with 3g coins each, which was the promised reward for the first place.

Apologies again. I'll try to be a better questmaker next time. This time... I am just too down to deal with anything.

Idle at the temple of nothingness in the east, My usual place. I will give away your gold when i log on. Sorry for all the inconvenience. I truely am.