June 25, 20188 yr Root Admin comment_180004 I’m pretty sure someone posted about this bwfore, does someone has a fix or is it totally broken? Report
June 26, 20188 yr comment_180019 Ever since they changed the unread thing to include lots of stuff I'm uniterested in I've been using this custom feed http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/discover/13/ Report
June 26, 20188 yr Author Root Admin comment_180022 7 hours ago, Rophs said: Ever since they changed the unread thing to include lots of stuff I'm uniterested in I've been using this custom feed http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/discover/13/ I will see if this helps. @Sunfire @Ledah do you see the issue I mention? Report
June 26, 20188 yr comment_180025 Yeah no activity in hidden forums shows in Activity>Unread Content. Haven't tried making a custom activity stream. Report
June 26, 20188 yr Author Root Admin comment_180032 If anyone has ideas, please post them, I will test a custom filter. Report
June 26, 20188 yr Author Root Admin comment_180033 In the meantime I have raised a ticket with IPB asking if this is intended. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.