Waiting For Regen Gets Boring right? :D

abraxxis

Talk to People. Explore the Land. Try Some Quests. Read the Forums.

Theres plenty of things to do while waiting for the Regen. Remember, Battling and Upgrading your creatures is only scratching the Surface of this game ;)

Or you could just do the most fufilling activity there is... It's really quite awesome... You could worship the Lord of Bunnies... He's so awesome, he'll amazingly blow you of your socks, which you don't need anyway because they're unawesome.

Oh wait... I'm the Lord of Bunnies... Awesome! ;)

*All in One Breath*

The lord of Bunnies Garentee, does not apply to Everyone. Some my find they seriously dislike the Lord of Bunnies. Others may Find Bunnies cause Indigestion, Constipation, Diarrhea, Paralysis, Nausea, Blindness, Hair Loss, Death, and Most Importantly a Sevier and Uncontrollable Hatred for Small Woodland Mammals....

Please Consult any and all Religiouse Firguers before Begginning any Worship or Belief Regimin.

*End of Breath*

• 3 weeks later...

Well worse than waiting regen is waiting story line ¬¬...........i dont even put 24 hours(if i choose that probably would be mad by now)always put on 12 hours 80% half hours?Why would pick 24h...........im not that patience

Because chances are that if you don't choose the 24 hours option, by the time the chapter of the story ends and you're required to meet certain targets, you'll still be far from that target to continue and will still need days to fulfill it.

And even if you can fulfill it and advance to the next MP level faster than most people, your creature will be weaker than others' and you'll still have to wait weeks for them to age anyway. :)

Because chances are that if you don't choose the 24 hours option, by the time the chapter of the story ends and you're required to meet certain targets, you'll still be far from that target to continue and will still need days to fulfill it.

And even if you can fulfill it and advance to the next MP level faster than most people, your creature will be weaker than others' and you'll still have to wait weeks for them to age anyway. :)

Not really it would be like that if i just stopped playing and started again when the time ended but im always on....then i really dont get weaker i fight a lot have 1780 honour and recently got to mp4

or you could try quests

RPCs randomly give out quests for prizes and such like RJ and drachorns

Me and wish points or Ve and Vp gains permanantly

their are lots of RPCs out there with many different quests that you dont need creature ve to do

just think of that before you join the edible army of Metal Bunny

or you could try quests

RPCs randomly give out quests for prizes and such like RJ and drachorns

Me and wish points or Ve and Vp gains permanantly

their are lots of RPCs out there with many different quests that you dont need creature ve to do

just think of that before you join the edible army of Metal Bunny

Nahhh dont like bunnies their taste is too metalic and they are always jumping..........but how i do those quests?Im too new for this, i thought the quest was like the berserks and loreroot......how can i solve yours?(not the answers but how i begin with the quest?)

• 2 weeks later...

n_n; It's Lulu and C-two... something was missing in the forums until someone finally put up some anime/manga fan signatures :P

Treehill, you can pm your guesses to the rpc who is hosting the quest. If you answer correctly you will receive a prize (eventually).