Improved MAP

Gchick

I like the idea that you can kind of see how many people are at each ocation, but what about adding the effect of colours per mind power? For example MP3 is blue, MP4 green, MP5 red etc.

It would especially help when you are trying to fight and just can't find anyone of your own level. Which seems to happen to me a lot lately.

Theres already a system, it's not terribly obviuse but its there.

Each player has a little Yellow bar Next to Their Name.

MP3 = All Yellow

MP4 = Black line across Center of Yellow

MP5 = Block Box at Bottom of Yellow

Hmm.. I like the idea. Saves the hassle of finding other players to attack (saves AP). Sometimes when I go to crowded places there are no players with the same MP level as me.

Exactly. That's why I would like a feature like that. Yesterday I spent all my AP just in finding the same MP level.

there is currently a feature for sale in the MD shop which i presume you have, which shows where all online players are on the map, this feature i believe (i got it a very long time ago) has a bit next to it saying it's still under work so manu might add this onto that MD feature if he likes the idea

This suggestion is now on the "official" list of good ideas. Manu requested yesterday that such a list be created to make it easer for him to keep track of all the ideas that get bandied about. Chewett is maintaining this list and selecting items for inclusion.

This suggestion is now on the "official" list of good ideas. Manu requested yesterday that such a list be created to make it easer for him to keep track of all the ideas that get bandied about. Chewett is maintaining this list and selecting items for inclusion.

Awesome. xD