alliance chat scroll bar

envy

It was pushing the scroll bar to the bottom (which was annoying), now it pushes the scroll bar to the center of the chat box and makes it even more annoying to read things higher or lower than the scroll bar. :)

It has happened to me and Grandghost also. I use IE, this seems to happen when multiple people are in chat.

I think it would be nice if alliance rooms could have a forum instead or in addition. This would allow more permanent records to be kept. I think we all know that messages cannot be seen for 48 hours.

I have IE7 and it started after Manu fixed it from bottom focus, or after I asked him to anyway. I also can't scroll up on regular chat and read any text that has been there (unless you can't scroll). Yea, make a private forum. How hard is that? With a big fancy title (administrator) like yours Chewett, you should be able to make an alliance members only section and then break that off into individual alliance groups. But, actually if spies get the passwords they will just let everyone read it. Not a good idea now that I wasted all that time typing it all out and you spent your time reading it.

Can you add "Envy of Endurance" to my Playername section along with "envy". Ty sir