A request for help... (MTG related)

Sacosphilz

You too huh? black at like 199, blue is 124.

Red -66, green -61 and white, heh, -196.

Apparently we are pragmatic and wise b*st*rds who want to rule the world and have absolutely no hope whatsoever in humanity :), high five ren :)

LOL :lol: MB, you sure didn't disappoint me. :)

By the way, while I expect the majority of MD players (especially those who read this forums) to have some blue in them, I'm waiting for some Red, Green, and White results, just to prove that my test covers all :D though by definition, the Reds will have a hard time going through those 50 questions, unless they're challenged, which is what I'm getting at right now. :)

Ok, I finally got Around to Doing this...

White = -175

Blue = 150

Black = -75

Red = 100

Green = 0

I haven't read through the Descriptions very Fully yet, but i kinda like the Combination of Red and Blue B)

Edit: Looked at Other people's Results... Yay! I'm the first with Positive Red :)

Also Decided to Add More as I read the Descriptions Now.

Blue - Omniscience (to know everything)

-Yep Sounds Like me...

Blue/Red - Creativity, Freethinking

Blue/Red/Green - Believes in the joy of living life. Believes that the best goal in life is just to live it and treasure the experience, discoveries and/or memories, without tying oneself down with any rigid agenda. Hates White's and Black's way of being too serious and losing their souls in their 'businesses'.

- Heheh, Yep, thats why I haven't Joined an Alliance yet.

My "Score" was 250

200 to 350 - Strong character. You and other people both notice the difference in your distinct attitude and theirs. You take your colors' philosophies (or a similar version) to heart and live it.

B)

Yeah ok... I didn't read the entire thing so i didn't see you had another version put up...

I dl it, again, took the test, again, gave some slightly different answers... and what do I come up with?

(from the middle to the extreme)

Red: -42 (To be fast and impulsively destroy,)

Blue: 83 (is not wise at all.)

Green: -137 (Damn hippies.)

White: -252 (Yes, the only reason why the world and you humans live,)

Black: 348 (is so I can rule over you all.)

Wtf? Is the difference between a 4 or a 5 in a 'few' questions or a 0 and a 1, that big? Lol.