WTB Timeless dust and...

Zetsuei

While my hunt for new creatures rages on....I feel like trying to token my creatures properly. I am finally approaching the land loyalty required so I can harvest fenths from my tree farming and I desire to totemize some of my creatures to lower the chance of screw ups. This of course will require an grand amount of timeless dust and the rate that spell stones give it be small. Hence my request.

Also looking for a Dark Angien, A horseman, and a cloaked shade If I be naming them right. Name an appropriate price for said things and I will see what I can do.

I’m also wondering how I know the exact effect of tokens, including the number or percentage it takes effect on which attributes. 

Btw. the names are Tainted angien, Horseman, Swordshade. 

7 hours ago, Tissy said:

Btw. the names are Tainted angien, Horseman, Swordshade. 

When updating of the creature lore, I had altered the name to be the Cloaked Shade (at the first level), noting the absence of a sword at that level of ascension, although indeed, historically, it has been known as the Sword Shade.