Clickables password sensitivity

Fyrd Argentus

Fyrd Argentus 187066, iMac OS X Chrome, moderate priority.

An oddity using clickies -- if you type a password and hit "speak words", the password remains in memory.

If you type a password and hit "return", it works for one pass, but the password is NOT stored, and you must type it each time you visit.

This is a big problem if the code loops back after you make an entry -- it drops out instead of continuing to execute.

{I put this in typo/format at first, but I guess it really ought to be a bug in it's own right, as it compromises clickie function.}

I need to bump up the priority on this one.  With a quest going through multiple clickies with all different passwords, it's a total frustrating mess.

If you type a password and hit return instead of the button, it chokes.

If you reset a password and enter a new one without leaving the clickie, it chokes.

There are probably other combinations of entering, typing, closing, etc. that choke, I'm sure I havn't found them all.

By choke, I mean you get one pass through the code and then an empty password entry box.  Second pass through code never happens.

Also, for enchanted items, it will run once without checking for the password that shouldn't be needed, but if one is still set, it chokes later when it realizes one is still set from a previous clickie.