You know, most people use leftsided emoticons...

:)

it's more... you know...

cuz it changes into... a real emoticon?

Pfft, I scoff at your "real" emoticons; they're yellow, and bulky, and not at all how I would imagine them to appear (well, for most of them; I don't mind :o, :(, ;), and :)) (and no offense to the creators/people who chose them--people like MB here appreciate them still).

Look here, when I insert a "(:," that's how I want to convey my feelings, not with some blob like, :). You get that, do you? There's an eloquence to the emoticons I use, all the nuances of meanings held in two, simple and aesthetic characters. . . Something that cannot be conveyed with these yellow blobs! My emoticons are superior.

Err, anyway, to not completely ignore the nature of this topic, I guess I'll just insert "Hallo and welcome (:," again.

Hello, I've been playing the game for about a month. To those that I haven't already met in-game, greetings ;) . To everyone else, hello again. To those that wish to stab me or turn me into an animal, :(. At least until college starts again I'll be procrastinating here quiet a bit.

(: Firban! My good fellow, tell me when you want to hear a good tale again. We can talk over beer (figuratively, of course) about my latest profitable venture over the Ghalen border and catch up on all the things that've happened. I hear things are stirring up badly over in your country. . . Well, err, anyway, pass by anytime, I always have a good tale for you and yer folk, eh.

(Oho! ohohoho, I get into the whole role when I get a chance)

:( I had to edit it a lot to make it seem not too enthusiastic and lame. Oh well.

welcome, continue enjoying the game ;) feel free to ask anything ;)

wanting to turn you into an animal is one thing, magic isnt fully implemented yet, but when it is, it might become a viable spell :(

wanting to turn you into an animal is one thing, magic isnt fully implemented yet, but when it is, it might become a viable spell :angry:

Well, I've seen Glaistig get turned into a goat enough times to worry me.

@Lulu - I would love to hear another of your tales. Just, try to think it through before you begin, although I suppose its your brother/sister that has the problem of going in infinite circles. The thing that I love about working 24/7 from home, is that I enjoy my breaks much more, even if they're extremely frequent and filled with strange stories about the Ghalen border :lol: .

Hallo and welcome. (:

Yeah, and you'd better avoid Glaistig especially; she's the nasty type that acts helpful and intelligent (though we aren't fooled by the latter in her case) to create a good image and bring down the guards of others, then viciously attacks, criticizes, and bashes whatever it can find fault in to make others humiliated. Flamers, that sort of stuff. Keep away from her, don't direct anything at her.

(:

... look at these two, saying bad things about people without citing any examples D: I'm so hurt.

I don't mind if you ask them, though. It does mean less work for me. Uh, not that I especially mind when anybody asks me questions, since I'm so helpful and caring in nature. But I'm sure the others like to be asked questions once in a while; probably makes them feel superior to be able to answer. -_- ;

... look at these two, saying bad things about people without citing any examples D: I'm so hurt.

I don't mind if you ask them, though. It does mean less work for me. Uh, not that I especially mind when anybody asks me questions, since I'm so helpful and caring in nature. But I'm sure the others like to be asked questions once in a while; probably makes them feel superior to be able to answer. :) ;

She is a goat and her words a pure evil. Her eyes see only potential malice.

Look Awaaaaay!

And especially, RUN AAAAAWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaay....

hehe, that being an example for MB being on the list :)

hello and welcome to the forums :) enjoy the game and all it's wonder :)

There are too many examples to cite...that's all. It would be like recounting a story about breathing.

it's not like that story would be *too* long or boring :P;

In mammals, breathing in, or inhaling, is usually an active movement, with the contraction of the diaphragm muscle. This is known as negative pressure breathing. The diaphragm's normal relaxed position is that of a recoiled one (decreasing the thoracic volume) whereas in the contracted position it is pulled downwards (increasing the thoracic volume). Relaxation of the diaphragm compresses the lungs, effectively decreasing their volume while increasing the pressure inside them. With a pathway to the mouth or nose clear, this increased pressure forces air out of the lungs. Conversely, contraction of the diagraphm increases the volume of the (partially empty) lungs, decreasing the pressure inside, which creates a partial vacuum. Environmental air then follows its pressure gradient down to fill the lungs.

At rest, breathing out, or exhaling, is a combination of passive and active processes powered by the elastic recoil of the alveoli, similar to a deflating balloon, and the contraction of the muscular body wall. The following organs are used in respiration: the mouth; the nose and nostrils; the pharynx; the larynx; the trachea; the bronchi and bronchioles; the lungs; the diaphragm; and the terminal branches of the respiratory tree, such as the alveoli.

oh maybe it was after all.

this quite possibly being an example of why i'm on the list :P

but seriously, none of us bite that hard :)

This looks like the say hi to the communtiy room, so hi :)

Saw this game and have been playing it for a couple of days, it nicely fits into the space where I can leave it for a day to mediate for 24 hours :huh:

Mashus.

hehe soo true, arrggh at my lack of time available for IG *grumble grumble*

anyway, hello and welcome to the game :huh: enjoy yourself and make sure to ask any questions you want to know answers to :)