I feel loved. And in the warm fuzzy and good way! I mean not so warm and fuzzy that someone is smothering me with a sweater...or the kind that turns into an obsession that will lead to a bloody murder driven by lust...but the err...umm...Kinda love like between A man and his err...umm...Id say dog...but I know some people are into dogs so I cant do that.

Lets just say I feel loved and that I don't mean that in a perverted way at all.

Really.

Also, Glasty, Please do your best to terrify me, Ive always wanted to die laughing from fear and incomprehension. ^^ Tis one of my many dreams...

Welcome ckrono.

You're right. Getting into an alliance right now may seem unlikely. However, it can be achieve if you get to know the people in the alliance you want to join. Hang out with them, edventure with them, duel with them in the dojo.

Things happen fast here. You might be unnoticed one day and famous the next. It's in your hands. Take from one who knows and has been in game for less than 60 days.

all_hell2h.jpg

ok guys u might think i am naive or arrogant or whatever ....but the fact is that i cant stand secrets and i will not rest until i hav found all the secrets present in this game...besides that i am sure that i am gonna be a great member of this community .....hope to hear from u all.....

Greetings and salutations to all you who may or may not read this thread. I find it customary in most forum settings to introduce oneself upon admittance into the user registry. Some may choose to introduce themselves via relevant post, whilst others may delve into the reading and memorization of various procedural codices and regulations listings, and another set perchance indulges in the generally directionless chatter of a designated entry census. It is this latter to which I hold no realistic purpose of creation, yet rather I do endeavor to recreate such contributions as I would provide in the event that such a thread were to materialize in this ...

Aw grr... my ability to create grandiose vocabulary fails me when I am in the throes of a severe lack of sleep and an overabundance of impatience. Basically I'm saying "hi". So yeah. Hi.

Hiiiii!!

And now I have created for myself two disparate types of annoying behavior for which I may be severely judged. This should be interesting at the very least. If it is any consolation, I assure you this is by no means my normal mode of operation.

And again I say hello. I guess I'll see y'all either on the forums or in the game. Or both! ^-^

if you support loreroot you'll get in at some point(there is a quest to get ito the land it's self but you'll learn about that later) you get some nice stat incease and you heal when faster in loreroot

and don't worry I only speak english and I mess up a lot(I can't spell at all)

as I said just support loreroot and someone will sign you up at some point(I can't I'm just a supporter my self) look for one of the Guardians of the Root (the people with trees next to there names) they are the ones who can help you join, now have fun

p.s. you will not become part of the Guardians when you join loreroot you'll become a supporter(don't confuse this with a game supporter) your homeland will change to loreroot