i'm just another lost soul in the MD land who happen to life a mediocre character..
in the begining it gave me hard time for trying to understand the game concept....
but till now i still got confused once in a while. so not much is changing.
LOL..

@ sish
thank you Sish... that wins was unintended :)
i was idling at that time and exreemly shocked that my name is up on the announcement.

@ mishadowst
thank you :) I gues i'm a new old player.. :blink: lol

@ stormrunner
aww come on.... just for me please? :D

Just thought id register here and say hey

The games pretty sweet to, thought in the starting dialog there were some spelling errors of the word "to" lol

But i noticed the alpha 7 in the top left corner, so i expect this game is pretty new?

Also, its a great game even if i do get my ass kicked when ever someone fights me ;)

PS. Hey there :good:

The game is in perpetual alpha, dont expect it to be out of it any time soon.

As for the spelling errors, we all know about it but we cant change anything just now - there is a thread somewhere here

But welcome all the same, you will soon be able to PWN some peopel ;)

[quote name='Frosty' post='19573' date='Nov 7 2008, 06:10 PM']Seriously don't worry about the spelling mistakes they are everywhere! I cant spell most of the time so i hardly notice them anyway![/quote]

no spelling mistakes there frosy :clapping: , you took your time for that didn't you? :good: and loads of the players of this game aren't native English speakers, so as long as people get what your trying to say it'll be okay =)

So i'm fairly excited to join this communitty. I've roleplayed a long time, starting in the yahoo chatrooms before they became something less than what they used to be. So hello, my characters name is driftwood, though i expect i'll be making another sometime down the road.

I'm pleased to be here amongst you.